2020 Monster Jam - April Craftalong

Monster Jammity Jam!

Godzilla!: Godzilla - Monster Jam

Yip Yip Martians: Martian Yip Yips - Monster Jam! - #3 by JoyfulClover

Marchioness Octavia de Winterborne: Marchioness Octavia de Winterborne - Monster Jam - #4 by gozer

Ortwin of the Black Forest: Ortwin of the Black Forest - Monster Jam - #4 by JoyfulClover

COME MONSTER JAM WITH US!

13 Likes

Sounds fun!

3 Likes

Use the Monster Jam sticker to spread the word!

I painted a Bride of Frankenstein for a huge blank wall at my house. If you click the link you can see my cat helping me paint. LOL! :joy_cat:

13 Likes

Any excuse to make more monsters!!!

3 Likes

YES!!! The possibilities are endless!

2 Likes

Paper pieced Monster Jam 2020 cushion cover .

14 Likes

Oooh! I think I must do this!!! Mwahahaha! (Eerie monster laugh…)

5 Likes

Another paper pieced Monster Jam 2020 cushion cover.

This one’s just for you @Kwality570 :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Monstery kitchen accessory

13 Likes

Here is my monster - Owlbert

13 Likes

great job on the godzilla. the the shape of the frame too.

but these hooplas are one of my most favorite things ever on LC. why have i never thought to felt this way? you’ve inspired me to try it. I love her eyes so much.

and of course, the yip yip’s. how’d i get so lucky?

3 Likes

Aw, Owlbert! his eyebrows are killin me and that tail is making me blush. :blush:

3 Likes

Stunning! Gozer your skills slay me. I bet this looks fab in your home.

3 Likes

What?! I need a set NOW!

3 Likes

ROCK ON with your bad self Magpie!

3 Likes

How I’ve been Jammin’ with Monsters:

Monster Montage - 2020 Monster Jam

17 Likes

I posted on the threads but I will comment here too.
@JoyfulClover - I love all your items. The Godzilla is a very cool design and I love the frame. It fits the pattern perfectly. The Yip yips are so cute. I love that they are so whimsical yet useful. A quality I adore. Your felted hoops are magnificent. I love your style. Octavia looks insane in the best way possible and Ortwin is a complete gentle giant. I can see him living in a mystical forest.

@Magpie - I can’t believe you created your own paper piecing! That is incredible and it turned out amazing! I love them both. And your monster oven mitt is so funny. I love that huge mouth! I would puppet talk him every time I got something out of the oven. Ha!

@geekgirl - Poor little Owlbert. LOL! His story cracked me up. He looks so determined and cute. Nothing is getting him down, not even that tail. LOL! He’s adorable.

@Kwality570 - Epic. Just Epic! I love seeing so many monsters in one place and knowing that you are keeping them makes it 10x’s better. They are so cool and fun. And the butterfly monster! Eeps! I love those wings! Truly outdid yourself lady.

3 Likes

The Terrifying One-Eyed Octomonster!

63292_23Sep19_20190923_080419

13 Likes

Wait wait wait; did you guys just make all these things in ONE DAY?! or are these older projects?? Either way, amazing and adorable monsters!!

4 Likes

This is Benny. He’s pretty helpful.
Benny is a needlefelted needle minder. He’s is stands at 2 in tall and can hold up to 8 needles without complaining.

11 Likes