2020 Monster Jam - April Craftalong

Use the Monster Jam sticker to spread the word!

I painted a Bride of Frankenstein for a huge blank wall at my house. If you click the link you can see my cat helping me paint. LOL! :joy_cat:

13 Likes

Any excuse to make more monsters!!!

3 Likes

YES!!! The possibilities are endless!

2 Likes

Paper pieced Monster Jam 2020 cushion cover .

14 Likes

Oooh! I think I must do this!!! Mwahahaha! (Eerie monster laugh…)

5 Likes

Another paper pieced Monster Jam 2020 cushion cover.

This one’s just for you @Kwality570 :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Monstery kitchen accessory

13 Likes

Here is my monster - Owlbert

13 Likes

great job on the godzilla. the the shape of the frame too.

but these hooplas are one of my most favorite things ever on LC. why have i never thought to felt this way? you’ve inspired me to try it. I love her eyes so much.

and of course, the yip yip’s. how’d i get so lucky?

3 Likes

Aw, Owlbert! his eyebrows are killin me and that tail is making me blush. :blush:

3 Likes

Stunning! Gozer your skills slay me. I bet this looks fab in your home.

3 Likes

What?! I need a set NOW!

3 Likes

ROCK ON with your bad self Magpie!

3 Likes

How I’ve been Jammin’ with Monsters:

Monster Montage - 2020 Monster Jam

17 Likes

I posted on the threads but I will comment here too.
@JoyfulClover - I love all your items. The Godzilla is a very cool design and I love the frame. It fits the pattern perfectly. The Yip yips are so cute. I love that they are so whimsical yet useful. A quality I adore. Your felted hoops are magnificent. I love your style. Octavia looks insane in the best way possible and Ortwin is a complete gentle giant. I can see him living in a mystical forest.

@Magpie - I can’t believe you created your own paper piecing! That is incredible and it turned out amazing! I love them both. And your monster oven mitt is so funny. I love that huge mouth! I would puppet talk him every time I got something out of the oven. Ha!

@geekgirl - Poor little Owlbert. LOL! His story cracked me up. He looks so determined and cute. Nothing is getting him down, not even that tail. LOL! He’s adorable.

@Kwality570 - Epic. Just Epic! I love seeing so many monsters in one place and knowing that you are keeping them makes it 10x’s better. They are so cool and fun. And the butterfly monster! Eeps! I love those wings! Truly outdid yourself lady.

3 Likes

The Terrifying One-Eyed Octomonster!

63292_23Sep19_20190923_080419

13 Likes

Wait wait wait; did you guys just make all these things in ONE DAY?! or are these older projects?? Either way, amazing and adorable monsters!!

4 Likes

This is Benny. He’s pretty helpful.
Benny is a needlefelted needle minder. He’s is stands at 2 in tall and can hold up to 8 needles without complaining.

11 Likes

hey roler, role.

Ha! No! These were not just made today. We wanted to do something happy and positive right now. And thought this would be a fun craftalong - to invite others to play? Maybe be inspired? (Or distracted?)

If you make one, you can put the Monster Jam sticker on your post!! We can all play!

(And yes, I think @Magpie is sharing both new and older projects.)

5 Likes

I for sure did not draft a paper piecing pattern and sew 2 cushions from it in a day, even I’m not that good! :smile:

Like last month’s mushrooms, I’m posting a combo of new and old projects. The ones at the last site seem lost to the ages which is so sad. I figured I would take the mod’s invitation to move them over here with all of us so they don’t get lonely.

7 Likes