2020 Q1 ART Challenge: Miniaturize Your Craft!

Ooh, I like that idea. Not sure how to incorporate that into my sculpture idea, but, therein lies some of the challenge. I’m on it!

1 Like

Ooo I already have an idea!! This will be fun!

2 Likes

Can I submit my entry anytime between now and the deadline?

Yes! Just put a post on the Art board with the miniatures tag and “- ART 2020 Q1 Challenge Entry” after the name, then share it here.

Can’t wait to see!!

Oooohh most of my pottery has been play scale lately… Hmmmm to come up with something… :two_hearts:

1 Like

Here is my entry

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure miniatures would be my jam, but I came up with a genius idea and it’s in progress! I can’t wait to show it off!

4 Likes

My entry is for this Miniature Pocket Letter!

10 Likes

Ahh that is adorable!

1 Like

Shouldn’t this be under CONTESTS? Since you are giving out a prize? I love this idea but I had no idea it was going on. After I saw someone post for it I went to the Contest section to check it out and couldn’t find it. I had to do a search for it, but if I didn’t know it was going on, I would have never been able to run a search. Just a suggestion. I think you would get more participants if more people know about it.
I love all the entries! I hope LC does more challenges.

4 Likes

I’ve got a tiny idea - now to see if I can make it a reality…

1 Like

Okay, I found one of the few miniature items I have ever made and entered it. This is so much fun! I can’t wait for the next challenge.

bed_outside

6 Likes

I am loving that you guys are working both in and out of your comfort zones…

It is so fun to see miniatures of things you do well big sized!

1 Like

I know what I’m going to make!!! :grin: I’m so excited for the challenge to get me motivated! Now I just need to make the space and find the time… :thinking:

2 Likes

I love seeing all the ideas percolate!

Yes! The contest category is still completely empty (and there are a couple other categories that appear to be running contests)…

1 Like

The Contests category is for future site-wide and sponsored contests, while this is specifically an Art board challenge. But I totally get how you might go to the Shenanigans board looking for such things. So I’ve created a list, pinned to the top of the Contests board, with current individual board challenges. I’ll keep it updated as some challenges end, and others are started. :blush:
Current Lettuce Craft Challenges & Contests

12 Likes

Oh Wow. I had no idea any others were going on!
Thanks for the list!

Jennie…you sure make life easier for a lot of us…you totally rock in your organization and communication skills! Thanks so much…

1 Like

here is my entry

4 Likes