2020 Q1 ART Challenge: Miniaturize Your Craft!

You know, there is a miniature version for miniatures… I think it’s 1:144 scale, or something like that. lol :wink:

4 Likes

Now that I’d like to see.

1 Like

1/4" scale would probably be small enough. My fingers are too big and my eyes too old for 1/144.

2 Likes

Just a week left, everyone! You all are so amazing and I’m loving every single one of the mini crafts,!! Keep being awesome :blue_heart:

1 Like

I finally squeezed in an entry!!

3 Likes

Hey most likely the youngest person to enter the contest here, um I kind of arted and it smells like marker!

5 Likes

I finally got my entry in!

6 Likes

Here is my silly entry …

Rubber Chicken Layette

2 Likes

God, I hope I did this correctly- I am HORRIBLE at following written instructions and I am a technological idiot. Here is my entry (I hope):

2 Likes
1 Like

I made something little!

4 Likes

I thought I’d have something to include in this challenge, but I put it in for bisque firing just before the world shut down. I assume I’ll get to glaze it… sometime…

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, all of you. There have been SO many entries in the challenge, and they are all so fantastic!

Right now I’m counting 23 entries, but I would like everyone to take a look to make sure their entry was added to the list in the first post already and that I didn’t miss anyone.

Entries must be in by Midnight Pacific time on Wednesday THIS WEEK! Thank you, everyone!

4 Likes

I didn’t think I had time to make something, but I did, and here it is!

Link to the original post

4 Likes

All right everyone! Entries are now closed. This afternoon I’ll be working up the poll and making sure I didn’t miss anyone! You guys are so fantastic!

8 Likes

All right, friends!! The poll is UP! Time to vote!! Poll closes at the end of March 25th!

1 Like

So many worthy contenders for this challenge.
It was tough having to decide, but I voted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was so great seeing all of the mini things.

I voted for the person who inspired me the most! :smiley:

2 Likes

It was so hard to pick my favorite! All such great entries!

1 Like

So many great entries!!!

1 Like