COMPLETED - 2022 Halloween LC Grab Bag Swap - Sign Ups Sept 15 - Sept 30, Send October 8

halloween grab bag

GALLERY

The Lettuce Craft Grab Bag Swap is a random swap were we will be sending two small Halloween themed items to a mystery partner. Just make something you would like to receive. One item should start with an “L” the other a “C”. You can get creative with the interpretations. Send your partner a note to let them know how you assigned them.

Signups will run September 15 - September 30 with send outs by October 8 so people will receive in time to enjoy their crafted items in time for Halloween. if you haven’t already, you can start crafting whenever because partnering will be random with the exception of allergies/allergens! It’s easy-peasy with no stress and no stalking.

Please note that the two items will be small considering our new swap points system where small items require at least a 2 hour crafting time per item with machine run times and drying times not included in the crafting timeframe. Examples of small items would be pouches, ATC trios, TM patch, small artwork, dishcloths, set of 4 notecards, a simple necklace, etc.

Questionnaire to send to @kwality570 with Subject Line “Halloween LC Signup - Username”:
User Name:
Email Address:
Mailing address, including the country:
Are you willing to ship to a country that is not your own?
One or two partners?
Do you have any allergies?
Any allergies inside your home?

4 Likes
Participant Sending To Date Sent Recieved
bunny1kenobi MightyMitochondria 10/7/22 10/14/22
bunny1kenobi Tapestry 10/7/22 10/8/2022
MightyMitochondria bunny1kenobi 10/13/22
Tapestry Kwality570 10/3/22 10/7/22
Kwality570 bunny1kenobi 10/5/22 10/11/22

I am working on the last item now. I think I will be able to get done in time!

3 Likes

I wasn’t going to do this, but then I watched Hocus Pocus yesterday. Now I smell children and I’m ready to swap!

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I’m about 60% done with my first item!

3 Likes

hmmmmmmm
too many good swaps at the same time! but perhaps if I finish the fall one & pause on crafting for STS, I could whip up 2 smalls for this one…
hmmmmmmm

2 Likes

I got both of my items done and started on a third. I don’t know if I can come up with the other half of the second package, so I may just do one and put the other item in the STS. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’re almost at the end of signups. Where are all the Halloween peeps?
There’s still time to craft two smalls! You have until October 8th to send!!!

2 Likes

I would love to but this hurricane! I’m afraid I will lose power or have excess time where I can’t leave the house so I’m gonna have to sit this one out. I will watch from afar and ogle the gallery!

Have fun!

5 Likes

Stay Safe!!!

2 Likes

Ditto what Gozer said. Stay safe and snuggle in!

2 Likes

I’ve already signed up for two swaps today…but if I can craft a couple smalls in the next few days (or at least get one under my belt) I’ll sign up for this one as well because who doesn’t like surprises and I could start crafting tonight! My watercolors and paper bits and bobs are calling!

3 Likes

I really enjoyed the previous grab bag swap. but I am always leery of Halloween swaps. can’t deal with the 8-legged creatures even if they are fake.

5 Likes

I totally get that!

2 Likes

Finished up my items! It was so much fun to let my imagination (and craft stash) play!

2 Likes

I’ll be closing up the swap tonight at 8 pm EST. If you’re sitting on the fence about joining, there’s still a little time!

1 Like

I’ll be looking forward to seeing your gallery. I’m in enough right now.

2 Likes

We have a receiver, so we already have a gallery:

GALLERY

2 Likes