4x6 Art Swap - Round 6 - Send out November 22, 2022

Yes! I like the excuse. You can make some great art!!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Or all three! You can have up to three partners, after all :smile:

4 Likes

Excellent point! :joy:

I already have an idea so Iā€™m 99% in. Now I just have to make some art!

4 Likes

In the past 24 hours Iā€™ve used watercolors, gel medium, tissue paper, modpodge, gold misting medium, some packing supplies, my laser cutter, rubber stamps, acrylic paint, and a 4x6 art board. On a single art piece. Iā€™ve never been so proud. And my craft room looks like a tornado tore through here. :joy:

16 Likes

I think weā€™re all proud of you!! Awesome :smile:

5 Likes

It sounds so cool!!

3 Likes

All I have to do is walk into my craft room and it looks like a tornado went through it. Iā€™m glad you actually got something out of the effort! LOL! Very intriguing.

10 Likes

This sounds like MY KIND OF FUN! I love it!!!

6 Likes

Two art pieces done. Trying to decide if Iā€™ll indulge in a thirdā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™ve made one, but Iā€™m sure I can manage more!

4 Likes

Piece #3 started. Crafting is my therapy and my son is currently providing loads of fodder :joy:.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have to think about it. If I can find the art supplies I want in my messy craft roomā€¦ Amd if I can carve oit some time to create. The floor just outside my craft room will be ripped up next week so I might be too distracted.

3 Likes

I attempted something, changed gears in the middle and was just so-so with the results. then I tried something else yesterday and I love it. Need to see if I can get another one or 2 done.

5 Likes

Hmmm :thinking: Let me so what I can come up withā€¦ā€¦

4 Likes

Art piece #3 is done! Woot!

5 Likes

My first attempt is meh. Going to redo without the xxx to see what happens. Hoping to sign up tonight or tomorrow.

3 Likes

Finished and signed up

3 Likes

Started a thing this weekend. I like it better after tonightā€™s ministrations, but I think I may have to look at plan B for a focal pointā€¦

2 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™m gonna make it this round after all. I have a night of conferences, then wil be away for a conference for 3 days.

3 Likes

Bummer, but the best thing isā€¦you know thereā€™s going to be another round in the future! :slight_smile:

3 Likes