PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS

• Must be a member of Lettuce Craft for at least 30 days
  • Must have posted at least 15 times on Lettuce Craft
  • Must have read the Lettuce Craft Swap Rules
  • New swappers can only be in one swap at a time
  • Previous swappers can only be in five swaps at a time
  • Participant is at least 16 years old

SWAP OVERVIEW

For this swap, you will be required to make a piece of art that is 4" x 6" in any medium and in any style that you choose. This is for swappers of all abilities, but your artwork should be made with your best effort and should take at least 1 hour to create (not including drying or machine run times). The crafting period and signup period for this swap are the same - 10/25 - 11/15. Since you will not receive your partner’s information until after the crafting period has ended, this will be a great time for you to let your imagination run wild! Partner information will be sent to each participant on 11/16/2022. You will have until the end of the day on 11/22/2022 to get your artwork into the mail. Since this is a paper swap, you must be willing to ship Internationally. Tracking information for your envelope is not required, but if your artwork is lost in transit, you must agree to resend.

To participate, once your 4x6 artwork is complete, send a private message to organizer @Kwality570 with the following information:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER
Name of Swap: 4 x 6 Art Swap R6
Lettuce Craft Username:
Email Address:
Your Real Name:
Mailing Address Including Country:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old:
How many partners do you want? 1, 2, or 3:
Do you understand that if your art is lost in transit, you will need to resend?
Do you understand that this swap is open to international swappers?
Is your 4x6 art complete and ready to ship?

To make sure that everyone is ready at the time of addresses, only send this questionnaire once your artwork is complete!

5 Likes
Participant Partner Qty Partner Date Sent Partner
Recieved
Feedback
Cindy 1 Megwell 11/22 12/1 Positive.
2 Tapestry 11/22 12/1
Tapestry 1 Geekgirl 11/17 11/28 In Progress.
2 Kwality570 with swap pkg
3 Gozer 11/17 11/22
Geekgirl 1 Kwality570 11/21 12/1 In Progress.
2 Pioneer9 11/21 11/28
3 Jemimah 11/21
Jemimah 1 Geekgirl 11/17 In Progress.
2 Pioneer9 11/17
Kwality570 1 Geekgirl 11/22 12/1 In Progress.
2 Jemimah 11/22
3 Tapestry 11/22 11/30
Gozer 1 Tapestry 11/22 11/24 Positive.
Pioneer9 1 Kwality570 11/21 12/1 Positive.
2 Cindy 11/21 11/30
Megwell 1 Cindy 11/17 11/30 Positive.
2 Likes

It’s about time for another round of 4x6! I thought I’d post the signups early so everyone would have a chance to create their masterpiece(s) in time to join in the fun.

5 Likes

Yay!! I was just thinking it was about time for another round too! Thank you for organising this :smile:

5 Likes

Oh man. Can I resist this??

Prob not…

6 Likes

Awesome. I need some winding down time to just draw and relax and this will give me an excuse to do it without guilt.

5 Likes

Oooh, I’ve got some pour paint stored away, but this also gives me time to think about and create something new, too. I can never resist these!

5 Likes

I missed the last round (or 2) so I will jump in this time.

6 Likes

Oh no, now I have an excuse to get some of those 4x6 canvases from Dollar Tree…

7 Likes

yay! love this swap!

4 Likes

I added a small new rule to this round to make sure that everyone is getting the same caliber art!

@Lynx I don’t think pour art counts toward the 1 hour minimum, but there’s plenty of time to make a different piece!

6 Likes

Or to use the pour art as a background! That could be really cool!

5 Likes

Yes. Great idea!

3 Likes

@Edel made me an awesome pour piece as a galaxy background to a Tardis art piece

5 Likes

I probably don’t need to sign up for more swaps but I’ve got an idea for this one and I like that you make the piece beforehand.

8 Likes

Thanks for pointing this new rule out. I think it’s a great addition to this swap.:+1:

Yes, they (pour paints) definitely make cool backgrounds and definitely time for other ideas as well.

5 Likes

I might have to make this one happen….

(a la Captain Kirk)… I’ve got an…. Idea…!

6 Likes

Make it so! → Jean Luc Picard

5 Likes

That is logical → Spock

6 Likes

Sooooooo tempting. I have so many art supplies just begging to be used. I could collage, play with watercolor, use this as an excuse to buy a new acrylic set like I’ve been meaning to…

5 Likes