4x6 Art Swap - Round 9 - Send out June 29, 2024

I’m in. We have Wednesday June 19th off - Juneteenth - so that will be my day to make stuff.

3 Likes

I made one piece last night but want to do two more. But progress!

3 Likes

Same here!
I’ve been pondering an idea, so maybe I’ll try it and if it doesn’t work, I’ll go back to the drawing board for next round

3 Likes

Yep, just keep commenting on the beautiful projects all over this site!
You should be able to do it :blush:

2 Likes

This might be the time to jump back in to having designated crafting time!

4 Likes

I was able to complete two art pieces during our June Zoom, so my q is in! :grin:

4 Likes

I have one about halfway done. I need to schedule time to finish it.

2 Likes

Tagging everyone who has shown interest so far: @gozer @Abbeeroad @kayrun @Tapestry @Smmarrt @Annchen @jeanneleigh @geekgirl @photojenn @jemimah @jellybean @Myrthena

I’m going to be hosting a Zoom for everyone to spend some time together making art for this one! It will be on Wednesday, June 19th at 6:30 PM EST. If you’d like to join in, PM me and I’ll send you the invite!

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag! Will have to miss this one as I already have plans. Next time!

2 Likes

Gah! I will be in Nashville for work. :confused: Have fun!!

2 Likes

I can join. Thanks for setting this up!

1 Like

A tad bit late for me unfortunately. I do have vacation so could stay up past midnight if I wanted… Theoretically. Realistically I’ll turn into a pumpkin by midnight :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Sounds like fun but I can’t make it.

2 Likes

Piece #2 is halfway done. It needs some drying time though and then a lot more work and hopefully the next bit doesn’t ruin the entire thing.

3 Likes

I don’t blame you! It’s hard to find a good time for everyone across the world. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, I know. Always ”interesting” at work when we’re trying to find meeting times that works for UK, US, and Sweden.

I hope the rest of you have fun!

2 Likes

I will be there! I have one about halfway done. Not sure how I feel about it, but I feel like it can be saved with some ______.

2 Likes

I have 2 pieces done. Not sure I will get a 3rd one completed.

2 Likes

I joined. I only have one right now, but if I can knock another one out I will update and let you know.

2 Likes

I’ve got 3 layers done and hope to finish up tonight. I’ll just make it…

4 Likes