50 or more Projects Craftalong -2023

OK, I just had to go over to Herrschners and I think I might pick up some kits for me, my SIL, MIL, and nieces to do while they’re here in a few weeks!

1 Like

Well some of them are modernized, but they still have a lot of kitschy stuff that can be fun.

1 Like

These were an Australian house staple in the 80s

4 Likes

oh this looks amazing! I’ve never gotten any kind of kits from Herrschners but I’ve bought a lot of yarns from them!

1 Like

yay that’s amazing !

Just a little reminder as we head into the holidays: please don’t forget LC this year! We enjoy this place for all the fun swaps, inspirational craftalongs, and incredible inspirations. We have formed some lasting and amazing friendships. And we have done it cost-free. Please think about giving to show your support and love for this great community! Let’s keep this Craftalong going for years to come!

1 Like

We have a little more than seven weeks before the end of the year! Plenty of time to get projects done!

5 Likes

A snap of my skull gnocchis in action

I overbaked my skull stuffed buff dip a lil :sweat_smile:

Made some cornbread with some taco soup

Ghostie burger pie

Baby Yoda in a pumpkin. I forgot to take a pic of it with a face

Strawberry stabbed people pie

Tried my hand at making some cupcakes without sugar, used maple syrup instead and dairy free. Made some dairy free cream cheese bourbon cinnamon frosting that ended up being more like an icing that I think ended up splitting :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

So I tried to make some sugar free cupcakes for a co workers bday, it came out flatter than a pancake :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: tried it again but did a half regular sugar and half stevia. I did pineapple, cranberry, and apple. The chocolate leaves and flowers were a pain to make since I had just the one mold for leaves and the one mold for the flowers, and had to color white chocolate which was also hard because I only had gel food coloring :sob:so I had to be careful and it seized a lot

9 Likes

I very much would LOVE the stabbed people pie recipe. That’s killer, yo.

1 Like

I hope you post this in the food category…I find your themed cooking to be fun, and creative!

You are willing to try something a bit different…I love the skull cornbread!

1 Like

I’ve thought about doing it for all of my Star Wars goodies, should I post the skullies too??

3 Likes

The skull gnocchi in action has me cracking up! :laughing:

1 Like

I’m halfway to 50! Not sure if I’ll hit it this year, but it has definitely helped to have a list.

Definitely! You clearly put a lot of time and effort into them and they deserve to be showcased in their own post where more people can admire and be inspired by them!

4 Likes

Finished my November b’day gift mitts!

7 Likes

Love them! What pattern is that? I love the cuffs…and the sparkly yarn!

1 Like

I’ll do a proper post for them but it’s this:

2 Likes

I’m in the 30 project range, I just don’t have up pics yet. I’m pretty pleased with myself.

I’ve finished my cross stitch piece that I’ve been working on for too long. I’ll be starting in on a knitting project for a hat I saw on ravelry for my friend’s son. It’s a one skein wonder. The yarn was buy two get a third free, so I’ll be making three hats!

5 Likes

Awesome! Have you posted your cross stitch piece yet?

1 Like

Oh, as an actual post-post? I haven’t. I didn’t make it into anything, it’s still on the q-snap chilling.

1 Like