CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

That’s love, there.

1 Like

Adorable kitty!

First project of 2020! I stitched this up for the Ongoing Stitch Along

16 Likes

What a sweet little kitty!

Beautiful hoopla, @lindyv321!

I’ve been meaning to stitch this basket since last year and I finally got around to it this past week. It was a great stash-buster, using up the remainder of the yarn I used for the hanging baskets and then some. I like the end result - it’s nice and sturdy - but it took forever and keeping it from getting wonky was a pain.

22 Likes

I really like that basket.

2 Likes

That basket is gorgeous.

I’m still working on getting pictures of all the stuff I’ve made so far this year, but here’s an itty bitty doll dress I made on January 1. For size reference, the doll it was made for is about 4 inches tall, so the dress is only about 2/2.5 inches from hem to shoulder. I made it with a scrap of vintage fabric from my great-aunt’s stash - I would estimate 1950s maybe.

15 Likes

The basket is beautiful! I love the colors.

What a cute doll dress.

The basket is fabulous! (it looks like lot of work!) and that tiny doll dress is so sweet and perfect! What beautiful tiny stitching!!

I love handmade baskets and bins…they really do hold a lot and look so pretty when made of scrappy yarn!

1 Like

That basket is very pretty!!

The hoopla is very nice!

And I love the kitty!!

That dress is so tiny! I don’t think I could sew something that nice in a human size let alone itty bitty sized.

What a beautiful basket! I love your color choices!

First Project Complete - A Pumpkaboo Amigurumi, completely from stash!

14 Likes

So I work in a school as a tutor and I thought “hmm maybe the kids I work with would like scrunches” and made some. Now I have about 6 of the 19 kids who ask for them at least twice a week. And most of the rest will look at them and sometime take a scrunchy. :laughing: So now I am just the scrunchy dealer to the kids I work with! But I thought I would share some of the ones I’ve made.

15 Likes

Scrunchy dealer! I love it!

1 Like

I have one boy who asks almost every day if he can have a scrunchy. I limit them so I’m not making 20 a day just to be out XD

1 Like

Did you just make that up from the plushie?

This is a brilliant idea. I need to turn my scraps into scrunchies!

1 Like

I use around 4-5inches by about 20inches (I have taken a fat eighth and split the 9in in half and it works well) for the fabric. And then the elastic is 6-8 inches depending on the width. I’m using 3/8ths right now but I like 1/4 a little better. Stays stretchier which is good as they all wear them on wrists.

1 Like

Oh no, I’m not a pattern writer. I used this pattern:
https://nathalienuisement.wixsite.com/mylittlecuteamis/single-post/2016/10/15/Pumpkaboo-Pokemon-710-Pitrouille?epik=dj0yJnU9X3pubUxKZVpBa2dXZ2VQZ2E5SERQc1hjOTJ0bVpzR28mbj1jZXlVQ2xYOTltTEduLWUtR2tpUWh3Jm09MyZ0PUFBQUFBRjRmTW5V

It is cute…there are patterns for everything you could want these days!