CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

The pillows are lovely, @Lynx! What a nice thing to do for your friend.

Oh my gosh, @Trillian, that dress is so tiny and perfect!

Cute ami, @fishstix43! Is that a Pokemon?

@alteredmommy, That is gorgeous, and huge!

Beautiful quilt, @wereradletshug. I love all the music-themed fabrics!

1 Like

@FrizzyTyger, I love your cat canvas you posted on the art board - but the image doesn’t seem to be working in this thread. Yay for getting some projects done!

@wereradletshug that quilt is wonderful! Great stylish neutral palette too!

1 Like

I just love the colors in your shrug…I made a similar one for a mod swap and have always intended to make myself one as well…

1 Like

Everything is so cool, and they all should be posted individually, as well. Love the colorful basket! And I feel like that quilt should count for more than one project!!! :grin:

So many big projects… :joy:

My third project of the year, but only now getting photographed - I made a pencil pouch using this tutorial.

Sorry for spamming this project everywhere! I haven’t quite gotten the hang of posting things to multiple craftalong threads yet.

14 Likes

Spamming photos over many craftalongs is great! More of us can see it! And, bonus points if you leave a window open so you can cut and paste the photo code (or even your whole post to save time!)

Also, I adore this pencil pouch and the little charm is so cute!

2 Likes

That pencil pouch is so cute!!!

I have this cup that you can put a quilted insert into. And I finally made a new one!! I love pandas so I had to use some panda fabric.

10 Likes

I made reusable water balloons for some Christmas presents and a birthday present. Six balloons plus a bucket of water is a lot of fun!

https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/reusable-water-balloons/2232

11 Likes

Does the quilted part go between two walls? You could have several inserts and change depending on your mood!

1 Like

How exactly do those work? I know they are crochet, but have no idea how they hold water…

You use chenille yarn so they soak up heaps of water and make a big wet splat on the person you throw them at! You can throw them a couple of times before they need to be re-soaked.

2 Likes

Finally finished the baby overalls. It took me way longer than I wanted and not because it was hard but because work was busy and exhausting. But yay…now I can move onto the next project.

11 Likes

That is exactly how it works! I have a template now that I can use to make more inserts so I’m planning on doing that

1 Like

@poetrylover828

Do you happen to know what fabric this little…gopher? And deer are?

The colors of this final piece speak to me!!

9 Likes

@tendstowardschaos Yes! It’s now living on one of our 3 or four bookshelves (individual shelves, not full bookcases) full of Pokemon stuffies.

Chenille yarn…thanks! I have a couple of young great nephews that would find them fascinating!

2 Likes

@JoyfulClover I do it’s the 2018 Quilt Minnesota line of fabric. Minnesota has a yearly shop hop that they get fabric printed for. I know you could find some of it in some shops but there were pieces in the line that sold out during the shop hop.

1 Like

Of course! Whelp, I will check anyway! Thank you for letting me know!

I know Colorz in Brainerd/Baxter had some. I’m not sure what they might have left but doesn’t hurt to check them out.

1 Like