CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

Those overalls are so cute @Rlynn! And that hat! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@AIMR I explained my pattern in the project post if you are interested in making them :blush:

Your shawl is beautiful and you did it so fast!

1 Like

Meh, that hat needed to be made! It looks awesome on you!

@AIMR your shawlette is gorgeous!

2 Likes

Thanks…it is actually two…ha ha I wanted to destash some not so favorite acrylic yarn…

1 Like

Of course it is! I wasn’t paying attention!

1 Like

Another couple pouches from earlier this month that I can share now that my partner in the Little Good Things Swap has received

and

Probably a dumb question about projects vs. items. Do you bother to differentiate? My brain accepts that if I batch make several objects (especially out of the same fabric) at once it counts as a project, but when I make things sequentially all the way through it likes to see those items as individuals, even if its the same basic object over and over. Does anyone else get caught up in these details or am I just overthinking things?

13 Likes

You can do it however you like…when I make things in batches, I usually count the batch even if it has 50 items in it.

An ATC takes a long time to make sometimes, but I still count all that I make in a month as one item.

Do it however you feel…there are no rules except just enjoy making all the things…

I love your little pouches…I have picked out fabric to use up some fabrics and zippers!

1 Like

I am completely inconsistent with this!! Just my mood when I update the list :smile_cat:

I’m loving all the wonderful things to admire! Fab pouches, cool water balloons, cute overalls, darling hat, the shawls are beautiful, and who wouldn’t adore a panda cup!!

4 Likes

How did I miss that Greta Garbo hat!!! You look so nice in it @Rlynn!

I am wearing more hats these days…especially between cuts and colors…no one knows and you look stylish!

2 Likes

Eek! I love your little pouches. :heart::heart:

Those are so super duper cute!

For me it depends on my crafty mental state. If I’m having a really tough time and crafting is a challenge (time, inspiration, whatever) then I would count every dish cloth as a crafty-sanity win. If I’m in a good place and able to craft regularly and crank things out then I might count them more as a category/batch to encourage myself to make more/different things toward the “50” goal. I think it’s however you feel best about your crafty times. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Lovely projects, @Rlynn. That hat is just too cute!

Very pretty stitching, @AIMR!

The one thing I love about the cold weather is all of the fantastic accessories! (Otherwise, I am quite over all this snow we have.)

I love the little pouches, @Trillian. Yours turned out so adorable and perfect! I have a ton of zippers and quilting scraps I need to use up, and I’ve been looking for some good little bag patterns to try.

Speaking of quilting scraps…I finally finished this quilt. Despite my sewing machine drama, it’s done. And it doesn’t look awful (the stitching is far from perfect, but it’s functional).

18 Likes

Gorgeous! I love the way you’ve arranged the colours :rainbow:

1 Like

@tendstowardschaos your colours are so fabulous!

1 Like

So pretty!

1 Like

We’re going to call this batch of three doll dresses 1 project because they were the product of one evening’s sewing (do I know how to have fun on a Friday night or what?).

17 Likes

You know I just love your little dresses…where do you find such tiny prints?

Do you have any idea how many dresses you have for your dolls?

1 Like

Your tiny sewing is so perfect!!

1 Like

The dresses are so cute!

1 Like