CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

JoAnns in this case… :wink:

I have tons of dresses for my dolls but only keep a handful of those I’ve made. Most gets sold on to other hobbyists eventually.

2 Likes

They look so sweet in their tiny dresses! Well done.

1 Like

Awww! I love them. The middle dress print is super :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Well, you definitely have a good idea for scale…I have seen some doll dresses that are not that sweet because the prints are made for much larger dolls or kids! That is why yours are so adorable…they fool you into thinking the dolls are normal sized until you see them…the tiny continues from doll to clothing to your accessories!

1 Like

I finished a few projects:

Pencil holder

Tote to hold current sewing fabrics

16 Likes

The hanging bag for current fabric is a great idea! I may steal that general idea to come up with a way to separate out my “working fabric”

Next batch project! My mom was showing off one of the itty bitty pouches I made and I ended up being asked to make three more for one of her friends. There were no requests for particular colors or prints, so I got to have fun in my scrap pile.

16 Likes

those are just so cute…I have them on my list but then I have to buy those rings…I have one ring…I am thinking I could make a bunch and leave them along the walking path at the art museum across the street…

4 Likes

Great idea, @AIMR!

I made some notecards for the Craft Stars Garage Sale.

13 Likes

I am a sucker for notecards! These are especially lovely…the one with the stamps intrigues me…is it paper that you stamped?

I think you are generous to offer them to the garage sale…(sneaks off to see if they might possibly still be there…)

2 Likes

These are beautiful!

2 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi love these cards. I need to make some! I never had any for all the swaps I did through the other place and always just had to try and find some nice-enough paper.

2 Likes

They were done with rub-ons!

3 Likes

Haven’t been around much this week but I did some more sewing! I actually finally tried making some clothes type thing. I made some PJ shorts! I made them a little bigger than I should’ve :laughing: But I didn’t measure myself to figure out the proper size. Sooo its pretty big but very nice and comfy. OH and they have pockets!!

13 Likes

PJ shorts with pockets! Good job…do they have elastic in the waist as well? After pricing PJ’s, I am going to think about making some for me…they are ridiculously costly…what type of fabric did you use?

1 Like

I just did a drawstring to keep them up. I used a plain quilting cotton. I have some flannel that I want to do full pants with. It is a free pattern from 5 Out of 4. It is a digital pattern so you will have to tape it together which is a pain.

1 Like

Nice! I’d live in pyjamas if I could :grinning:

3 Likes

Same though. Pjs are great!

1 Like

I finished a panda fabric bin today!

I’ve had my sewing machine going this weekend and it’s a very happy place for me - alternating with checking in here to see what everyone else is up to.

21 Likes

Oh, super cute!

1 Like

Omg I love this fabric box! I love pandas and this is just great.

1 Like