CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

Nice! I’d live in pyjamas if I could :grinning:

3 Likes

Same though. Pjs are great!

1 Like

I finished a panda fabric bin today!

I’ve had my sewing machine going this weekend and it’s a very happy place for me - alternating with checking in here to see what everyone else is up to.

21 Likes

Oh, super cute!

1 Like

Omg I love this fabric box! I love pandas and this is just great.

1 Like

My newest project is this journal for my son’s teacher.

Hand-Bound Seed Book Journal

14 Likes

I made this hat for my nephew, whose birthday is this week. It’s a simple hdc beanie with ribbing, and the yarn is handspun merino.

12 Likes

Nice hat! Very neat work! And I’m sure that hand-bound journal will be a much appreciated gift - lovely!

I’m getting so much inspiration from you all - it’s hard not to get distracted trying to make All The Things.

2 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi Those notecards have such a great vintage feel. I especially love the marbled one.

@poetrylover828 Are those skunks I spy on your shorts!? (well there’s a phrase I never thought I’d say…)

@jemimah That panda tote is too cute. I love his kind of befuddled expression

@Lynx I’m sure your son’s teacher is going to love that journal - definitely one of a kind with a really neat graphic feel.

@tendstowardschaos Your beanie looks so cozy warm. Did you spin the yarn yourself?

I finally got a picture of my first sewing project of 2020. I sewed four dresses using this fabric in various sizes but only kept one for myself.

15 Likes

I like the tiny geometric shape fabric-- it reminds me of handmade paper with little colored bits.

I’ve been playing with the pencil pouch pattern, too.

14 Likes

Those are skunks XD the fabric is really cute. And I thought they were quite fun.

2 Likes

I like the speckling of the red and blue

1 Like

@Trillian thank you!!

1 Like

I played with turquoise burlap today!

Turquoise Burlap Bag with Quilted Liner

15 Likes

Yes, I did!

That dress is too cute! Your doll is really pretty, too!

1 Like

I just finished this shawl tonight that I started back in November. I got distracted by other projects so this has been on my desk for a couple months. Now I can focus on something else. I do have another wip I could do as soon as I find where I put it!

This makes my 12th project so far this year already! (others posted in their own threads as well)

12 Likes

What a lovely pattern! Looks like you made the best of the yarn you had…lovely as a neck shawl…

2 Likes

second finish!

22 Likes

cute! Well done.

Need a few prickly spines to make the sign a bit ominous…or maybe even a few more periods…muah ha ha ha Is everything really fine? ha ha ha

2 Likes

I just finished my 4th and 5th item today: a skirt and my stitchalong entry. I will create threads for both of them as soon as I have proper pictures. I didn’t start a thread for the mug rug I made for @plaidpineapple as it contains her full name but in my project list Here I’ve added a link to the picture she took with her name covered.

I’m on winter break from grad school and I’m just trying to cram as many projects as I can in those precious weeks of no studying (still working though, so still not a lot of spare time). Next week the madness starts again, so that means one weekend of fulltime crafting left!

2 Likes