CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

Oh, super cute!

1 Like

Omg I love this fabric box! I love pandas and this is just great.

1 Like

My newest project is this journal for my son’s teacher.

Hand-Bound Seed Book Journal

14 Likes

I made this hat for my nephew, whose birthday is this week. It’s a simple hdc beanie with ribbing, and the yarn is handspun merino.

12 Likes

Nice hat! Very neat work! And I’m sure that hand-bound journal will be a much appreciated gift - lovely!

I’m getting so much inspiration from you all - it’s hard not to get distracted trying to make All The Things.

2 Likes

@Bunny1kenobi Those notecards have such a great vintage feel. I especially love the marbled one.

@poetrylover828 Are those skunks I spy on your shorts!? (well there’s a phrase I never thought I’d say…)

@jemimah That panda tote is too cute. I love his kind of befuddled expression

@Lynx I’m sure your son’s teacher is going to love that journal - definitely one of a kind with a really neat graphic feel.

@tendstowardschaos Your beanie looks so cozy warm. Did you spin the yarn yourself?

I finally got a picture of my first sewing project of 2020. I sewed four dresses using this fabric in various sizes but only kept one for myself.

15 Likes

I like the tiny geometric shape fabric-- it reminds me of handmade paper with little colored bits.

I’ve been playing with the pencil pouch pattern, too.

14 Likes

Those are skunks XD the fabric is really cute. And I thought they were quite fun.

2 Likes

I like the speckling of the red and blue

1 Like

@Trillian thank you!!

1 Like

I played with turquoise burlap today!

Turquoise Burlap Bag with Quilted Liner

15 Likes

Yes, I did!

That dress is too cute! Your doll is really pretty, too!

1 Like

I just finished this shawl tonight that I started back in November. I got distracted by other projects so this has been on my desk for a couple months. Now I can focus on something else. I do have another wip I could do as soon as I find where I put it!

This makes my 12th project so far this year already! (others posted in their own threads as well)

12 Likes

What a lovely pattern! Looks like you made the best of the yarn you had…lovely as a neck shawl…

2 Likes

second finish!

22 Likes

cute! Well done.

Need a few prickly spines to make the sign a bit ominous…or maybe even a few more periods…muah ha ha ha Is everything really fine? ha ha ha

2 Likes

I just finished my 4th and 5th item today: a skirt and my stitchalong entry. I will create threads for both of them as soon as I have proper pictures. I didn’t start a thread for the mug rug I made for @plaidpineapple as it contains her full name but in my project list Here I’ve added a link to the picture she took with her name covered.

I’m on winter break from grad school and I’m just trying to cram as many projects as I can in those precious weeks of no studying (still working though, so still not a lot of spare time). Next week the madness starts again, so that means one weekend of fulltime crafting left!

2 Likes

Love all your projects that you managed to squeeze in…real life gets in the way of crafting, but you are doing great…look forward to more creations…

I really loved your Me and Him stitching…something for yourself and the Mr.!!!

1 Like

Honestly if I knew they would turn out so cute I’d have made them a long time ago!

Hope he likes them too, he’ll get to see them tomorrow night when they are properly framed in their hoops. He’s really not into anything too cute or romantic so I hope he likes them!

3 Likes

A couple more projects under my belt:

A bday card for my brother

My first attempt at masterboards

17 Likes