CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

That’s so cool! I never would have thought of making one.

ooh, I’d love to hear your thoughts on how working with a lightbox (homemade or otherwise). I may be doing something wrong but I struggle to get decent results the one or two times I’ve tried.

1 Like

Here’s my list:

Short Term Goal - Sew a Blessing Suit for my new grandson, Issac. He will be blessed on March 8th, so this project needs to be complete by February 29 for mailing.

Long Term List
1.Minkie Strip Quilt for Grandson Issac
2.6 Pre-1840 Reproduction Boys Shirts for Mtn Man Rendezvous events
3.6 Pre-1840 Reproduction Girls Dresses for Mtn Man Rendezvous events
4.Denim Quilt that I have been making for my son for 6 years
5.Tell the Bees Quilted Throw
6.Lightbulb Pumpkins for September Club Meeting
7.Club Christmas Nativity Ornaments

5 Likes

Welcome!

Love the different things you have on your list! ha ha I also have a Denim Quilt that I have been working on for years! If I don’t finish it this year, it probably means I need to let it go!

1 Like

I built a light box, twice actually. Without the right sort of lights everything turns out yellow. I could never figure out the lighting myself :unamused:

1 Like

I made a lot of cards

I’m counting it as one project. I’ll probably make more through out the year.

4 Likes

I had already posted to the thing a day for February and then forgot to post here. :laughing: But I finished this top yesterday and can’t wait to get it all quilted.

11 Likes

That was fast…and yes, the fabrics are quite lovely! What size is it? Looks manageable to quilt at home!

2 Likes

It’s a lap size. Not sure about the exact measurements. My dad is probably going to do the quilting on the quilter for me.

2 Likes

Some more patches for my jumper

This will also be on my jumper, but counting it on it’s own because I’ve not done crocodile stitch before

13 Likes

You are working on such an interesting project!

Your crocodile stitching is just beautiful…was it difficult?

2 Likes

Good luck with the crocodile stitch! I’ve done it before, but it’s difficult, and you REALLY have to pay attention to what you are doing. But when it’s done, it’s so cool looking! I can’t wait to see it when you are done.

2 Likes

I didn’t find it that hard, but like @LadybugsAndBees said, you do have to pay attention and there may have been a bit of frogging involved :grinning::grinning::grinning: :frog:

5 Likes

Loving all the projects. I just posted #30! I’ve been on a roll this year so far. I really hope I can keep up this momentum. I still have lots of things planned.

10 Likes

Working through my blue scraps…made a pouch with the leftovers from the blue fabric twine wreath…

15 Likes

It’s looking good and such vibrant colors. The crocodile stitch looks amazing.

1 Like

That is beautiful!

1 Like

I love that, I am always amazed at what sewer’s can make with “scraps”!

1 Like

Here is my latest. A diamond painting.
cherry

7 Likes

I really want to try this! Where do you buy your kits? I once browsed something that came up in my FB but forgot to bookmark it! There were some beautiful kits in there!

1 Like