CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

Get out! Those are just too much! I love them!

2 Likes

I got a little bit waylayed on my 50 list, but I’m back in action! I have been in a bit of a crafting slump; without swapping I have to make myself craft and that’s not as easy as I had thought! Plus, I can’t access LC at work, but now that I’m home, I will be in front of a computer and will be able to check it more often.

And it was totally worth the wait! I love the beautiful wood. I also love the way the pop of purple from your plant looks with the bare wood. So cool.

50 already!?! I need to do some catching up, for sure!

That elephant is soooo cute! I love the color scheme too. Very bright and happy for sure.

Those onesies are adorable! I’m definitely behind on my 50 as well, but there’s plenty of time to catch up!

2 Likes

Thank you! I need to add more bite sized, easy to complete projects to my list!

I’m looking forward to seeing your completed projects, it’ll be good to see you on more often!

3 Likes

Yeah. I get that. I’m working on knitting myself a sweater right now, so I’m pretty sure that’s part of what stalled me! After this is done, I have promised myself a break on big knitting items, but we’ll see if that happens.

2 Likes

I like having a long term project like the shawl I am doing and then some medium and some small and fast…it feels like I get a lot more done and it keeps my attention.

Right now, I have a painting for my sister, my shawl, and a baby blanket as big projects.

Small things like making bookmarks or notecards are fast and feel like I get things done.

4 Likes

I made this Crafts for Lettuce merit badge for a personal swap.

14 Likes

Such a pretty background for it!

2 Likes

I just finished this for a reddit swap

14 Likes

I’m not into Dr. Who, but this is cool!

I love Dr. Who and think it is fabulous! What a good job you did embellishing that awesome background fabric!

I have 4 of the doctors embroidered and just need to finish the rest for my Dr. Who quilt!!!

3 Likes

What fun small projects!

I haven’t been doing a ton lately. Spent most of the week cleaning my bedroom so that was a lot of work (I am not a neat person). But today I got some scrunches made with the hope that school will reopen in April/May to give them to the students I have. I also got a bunch of fabrics together for a quilt along on the Gudruns quilt crew group on fab ebook.

7 Likes

Wow…those are lovely fabrics for a quilt!

2 Likes

Thank you! Yellow isn’t my favorite color but I really like bees so I tend to buy all the bee fabric I can. But these are pretty together I thought.

1 Like

Those bees do look lovely with those fabrics @poetrylover828! Also what dimensions do you use for your scrunchies? I haven’t found a good pattern yet.

Love that hoop @geekgirl!

3 Likes

I do about 4.5 inches by about 20 inches. So a fat eighth cut on the shorter side. The elastic is probably about 6-8 inches long and I knot mine three times rather than stitch the ends.

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I finally finished my Ohio State quilt!

5 Likes

Made a little Mushroom Bunting…needed something to cheer me up and take my mind off things…mushrooms make me smile!

3 Likes

I did the Gudrun’s quarantine quilt along yesterday. It was fun I did the lap size so it’s nice and big. Also my bees look very cute! I took a close up of a couple of the blocks as well.

13 Likes

holy cow! You just posted the fabrics and now this?!!! already?!!!

What an interesting pattern…and seeing all of the fabrics together is really nice…such elegant fabric…love the bee hives…

2 Likes