CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

finally finished my little assemblage project!

2 Likes

Completed this weekend’s atc blitz challenge: Coronavirus: life in 6 words !

3 Likes

Mrs. Mantis Goes to Town

6 Likes

I finished up a bunch of masks for our hospital and a handful for us. Wore one to the grocery store today and was happy to see I wasn’t the only one.

10 Likes

Which ones do you find better? The more fitted ones of the pleated surgical type?

1 Like

Time for another massive project dump of doll clothes. Brace yourself!

There’s a bit more, but I haven’t got the pictures sorted yet.

14 Likes

All is right with the world when I see those little dresses…my favorite is the one in the middle left…such a happy spring fabric!

3 Likes

Owlbert - a crocheted monster amigurumi doll

4 Likes

So many fun projects happening!

I was looking through some project boxes and found this embroidery again. It is one of the main characters from the Webtoon Purple Hyacinth (I did not draw this one I copied the line art). I used fabric inks and lots of purple colors of embroidery floss. And then finally yesterday I pulled it out and found some fabric to frame it and did a facing finish.

6 Likes

so nice to (finally!!) get to some of the WIPS we all have hiding somewhere…

I love this…simple but impactful…love how you framed it up…please don’t tell me the hyacinth is all french knots…:smiley:

2 Likes

I actually showed your project to our friend’s son when he was prepping a portfolio to apply to creative arts highschool! It’s awesome. And ya, those are knots.

3 Likes

Oh it is! It was not my favorite part but it looks good finished.

2 Likes

That’s very cool! I’m glad he liked it. I love the webtoon on the Webtoon app. It’s actually a Victorian crime type story so very fun to read!

1 Like

I’ve only worn the pleated type so far. Went to the grocery store yesterday. It was really comfortable, but my glasses did get a bit fogged up. I don’t suppose there’s any getting around that, though.

The pleated type does work up faster than the fitted ones, but also uses larger pieces of fabric. I definitely prefer ties to elastic around the ears, though.

4 Likes

Ooh thanks! I was thinking of doing two elastic loops around the head rather than ears, like a dust mask.

3 Likes

Lots of ATCs for March

4 Likes

FYI, my husband found tucking the top edge of the mask under the nosepiece of his glasses worked pretty well to prevent fogging.

4 Likes

I have only finished two projects so far. A bag and a matching zippered pouch.

8 Likes

I have two 100g Noro Rainbow Rolls (pencil roving) in this colorway, and this skein represents half of one roll. So, I expect to get three more, roughly this size, out of what fiber I have.

9 Likes

That’s a cute bag!

I love the colors of that yarn :heart_eyes: I wish I was better at yarn crafts. I’m just very slow at knitting and crochet :laughing:

But in between all my animal crossing game play I made this runner with the fun cocktail fabric.

11 Likes