CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

Is anybody interested in a thread for pattern review for mask making? I’ve checked out dozens of tutorials and most of them have a mix of good and bad design aspects. I’ve made a few styles but honestly, I’m going to mash the best ideas together and come up with something that is functional, takes an optional filter, and is FAST and easy to put together.

3 Likes

You guys, this came across my feed…it is a fast way to make the ties for the mask ties…if you want to put bias all around, it is faster just to unpick about 7 inches than it is to iron and such…this works!

Bias tape ties fast and no tools except paper

1 Like

I finally made masks.

9 Likes

I love the two fabric ones!!!

2 Likes

And I’m a big fan of the soccer ones - there’s so much going on with that fabric you barely notice the seam down the middle

2 Likes

And the doll clothes, they keep on coming…

Some Day I’ll get around to taking pictures of the other stuff I’ve made recently, but it was not this day.

13 Likes

I’ve been busy and can finally share a few of the things I’ve made lately!
Skeletal Walrus Embroidery
Weird Animals Bunting
Crochet Plant Seedling with jar
Lava Java: April Stitchalong

4 Likes

I also just realised that I hadn’t posted my masks here.:mask: I made nine in total for me, the boys, my parents and my sister’s family. Hubby didn’t want one :roll_eyes:

Masks for me
Masks for my boys
Masks for my parents
Masks for my sister

4 Likes

Lots of fun project happening. I love the embroideries and the doll clothes! I’m currently working on a quilt for me that I’m very excited about.

5 Likes

I got my me project finished! I loved these goofy alien fabrics and then I came across this awesome world map panel and I thought the colors might go. And they did!! So now I have an alien invasion quilt! I used the Mojave pattern from Villa Rosa and added a little more to it so it was a good size for me. Now I need to pick a backing and get it quilted!

When I get better photos I will make a post just for it.

11 Likes

This is such a fun quilt, so much to see and I love how colourful it is!

1 Like

Thank you! I love how it turned out.

1 Like

So many wonderful things about that quilt…but mostly fun things! I love the world and the aliens together!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I finished this quilt for my sister’s birthday!

9 Likes

It’s so amazing!!! I really like the border fabric, too!

1 Like

I’ve gotten a lot done, but not posted. Just not motivated. But having the list here at least serves as a reminder of what I want to get done.

1 Like

Playing a little catch - up! There will be more…

In February I did a couple of private swaps and made several sets of notecards!

Mermaid notecards

Cheerful notecards

Steampunk notecards

I especially liked how the mermaids turned out.

12 Likes

The mermaids are great!

1 Like

Dresses, quilts, cards, and masks - I love the variety of things to admire in this thread! All brilliant!!

2 Likes