CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

I’ll look forward to seeing them when you do get time. It will happen! :art:

2 Likes

This was a thicker knit and wasn’t very slippery. So that made it nice to sew. It was different but not bad. I will keep trying to sew clothes and using knits (I keep buying custom fabrics on knit bases so either interface or make clothes).

2 Likes

Are you buying from Spoonflower? I want to try their knits…I have only ordered the prima cotton or linen…so many of the prints are gorgeous…I was just not sure how they would be on knits.

1 Like

I buy from various custom fabric groups on facebook. Backstitch has a lot of Disney. Moonbeam textiles and Twisted Needle Textiles both will do fandom and other cool things. Moonbeam ran a cool pride line a couple months ago.

There is a wait time because after their payment window closes they send the orders to their printers and then wait for it to get to them. At which point they cut and then ship. Most places seem to have 8-12 weeks for expected shipping from the time a round closes.

3 Likes

I made lots of plans to do things, but basically did not do things… or even really come here and talk either, oops. Such are pandemic times (and myself, a serial procrastinator).

I did, however, have sewn face masks on my list of ideas and I made a pair for grocery shopping. Cute fabrics since my nice tightly-woven quilting fabrics are all cute.

8 Likes

@psyche Those masks look amazing! I love your fabric choices.

Time for a project dump of my own.

Like most everyone I’ve made a lot of masks, although I didn’t get pictures of all of them. I think I managed about 15-20, and I’m about ready to dive in for another batch.

I also knit up some really basic blankets for my foster kitty. She went on to her forever home this weekend, so I sent one with her and kept the other for the next foster.

8 Likes

So even though I’m not a huge fan of making masks a couple of friends have asked for some. Those who are making hundreds of masks amaze me.

6 Likes

Oh, my gosh! I’ve already surpassed 50!

7 Likes

YAHOO! Nice work! I was just noticing that I only have 8 to go, then I can quit crafting for the year. :joy: :joy: NEVER.

5 Likes

So while I might not enjoy making the covid masks I did like making this plague mask :laughing:. I found the pattern on suntree a-ok tumblr. It was actually pretty fun and surprisingly quick to make. I will definitely make some more (one of my friends wants one).

11 Likes

Oh lawdy, that is just about the best thing ever. Please tell me that’s getting it’s own topic post.
The pink lemonade, it’s just slayer!

1 Like

Wow that is the coolest!!

1 Like

I will make it it’s own post when I get some more pictures. Maybe even wait till I make another!

Thank you!! I had fun putting it together!

Love the plague mask!! :heart:

1 Like

Finally made something I’m proud of; been almost 2 months since I made anything but I had a serious case of lack of motivation.

12 Likes

LOVE!!! Love Love Love Love Love!!!

It is very pretty. What type of material is that?

Thank you!! :heart: It’s made out of shrinky dink with gold piñata ink dabbed around the edges. :slight_smile:

Some more doll dresses to dump in the thread.

11 Likes

Thank you!

I love the bee necklace!! Bees are a favorite.

1 Like