CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

I really like that color scheme…I am drawn to interesting mixes…just love the green, pink, tan with the splash of dark…

3 Likes

Ooh, I like that! Thanks for sharing! I have so many scraps and that might really come in handy.

1 Like

I just love all of the different prints from the different Charlie Harper lines.

2 Likes

I made a circuit board bug. Just because. It’s for hanging on the wall.

13 Likes

That cute little bug is a welcome house guest!

DS2 and I dyed a rainbow of roving using food coloring, and I’m finally done spinning it up. There’s about 100-120 yards of each color, pre-wash.

13 Likes

First make of June is my Not Opes Cross Stitch Sign:

9 Likes

Oh I love all that pretty yarn! I need to do more yarn projects.

The cross stitch looks very nice. I don’t know the reference myself though.

I made this quilt top last week. It’s been quilted but it will be a couple of days before I get it bound so here is the unquilted picture.

8 Likes

I spun up some wool that’s been in my stash for years. I had messed up dyeing it (food coloring, used too much) and it turned my hands pink while I was spinning. But, I set the color and I like it much better now. :joy:

6 Likes

I finally finished the Dancing Afghan!
Not sure what number I am up to, but will need to do some “quick wins” to catch up I think!

Edit to add: I’m only up to 12! Almost halfway through the year and only a quarter-way through the 50! Christmas presents here I come!

4 Likes

Here are some gifts I made for my son’s teachers next year, my grandma, and father’s day gifts for my husband and my father.

10 Likes

Those look quite handy! I love using trays for all sorts of things to keep things relatively neat!

1 Like

I need to get some pictures of my bigger projects. But here are a couple little tea bag holders that I made today (didn’t need anyone to hold anything for these XD ). These were super quick and fun to make!

7 Likes

I finally fixed the small sleeve issue in my daughter’s shirt! (Add, now the waist feels better, too!)

3 Likes

Today’s project:

2 Likes

Is it too late to join this? Maybe with 25 projects?

Nope! Join anytime! Just keep adding your projects by editing your post!

4 Likes

I love skimming through the new additions to this post! And I kinda love looking though mine to remember all the things I’ve made this year. :smirk: When I’m feeling unaccomplished or daunted by what is ahead, I can see what I’ve accomplished already. WOO! I’m at 62 in mid-June!

6 Likes

We upgraded our 4-year old to a big boy pillow, so I whipped him up a pillowcase for it using this tutorial. He picked out an awesome Tula Pink fabric - with sea monsters, unicorns and swans - from my stash and I added some scraps from my quilt for contrast.

11 Likes

He’s got great taste in prints - it looks great!

2 Likes

He really does! We went camping this past week near Shipshewana, and he picked me out the cutest pack of batiks from the fabric shop there. No idea what I’m going to make with them yet, but they’re fabulous.

4 Likes