CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

I finally finished the Dancing Afghan!
Not sure what number I am up to, but will need to do some “quick wins” to catch up I think!

Edit to add: I’m only up to 12! Almost halfway through the year and only a quarter-way through the 50! Christmas presents here I come!

4 Likes

Here are some gifts I made for my son’s teachers next year, my grandma, and father’s day gifts for my husband and my father.

10 Likes

Those look quite handy! I love using trays for all sorts of things to keep things relatively neat!

1 Like

I need to get some pictures of my bigger projects. But here are a couple little tea bag holders that I made today (didn’t need anyone to hold anything for these XD ). These were super quick and fun to make!

7 Likes

I finally fixed the small sleeve issue in my daughter’s shirt! (Add, now the waist feels better, too!)

3 Likes

Today’s project:

2 Likes

Is it too late to join this? Maybe with 25 projects?

Nope! Join anytime! Just keep adding your projects by editing your post!

4 Likes

I love skimming through the new additions to this post! And I kinda love looking though mine to remember all the things I’ve made this year. :smirk: When I’m feeling unaccomplished or daunted by what is ahead, I can see what I’ve accomplished already. WOO! I’m at 62 in mid-June!

6 Likes

We upgraded our 4-year old to a big boy pillow, so I whipped him up a pillowcase for it using this tutorial. He picked out an awesome Tula Pink fabric - with sea monsters, unicorns and swans - from my stash and I added some scraps from my quilt for contrast.

11 Likes

He’s got great taste in prints - it looks great!

2 Likes

He really does! We went camping this past week near Shipshewana, and he picked me out the cutest pack of batiks from the fabric shop there. No idea what I’m going to make with them yet, but they’re fabulous.

4 Likes

Such cute fabric!! I bet he loves it!

2 Likes

Such a cool pillowcase!

2 Likes

Thanks! He still isn’t too sure about using a big pillow. He prefers to sleep on his giant stuffed goat toy. :joy:

I finally finished my DH’s Father’s Day present. It’s my first crocheted sweater (heck of a time to make a sweater, lol) and I’m really happy with how it turned out. It fits and it’s definitely wearable.

13 Likes

Give yourself a huge pat on the back! This is excellent!

2 Likes

what a gorgeous sweater!

2 Likes

That looks great! I love the colour.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s impressive! I bet he loves it.

1 Like

Thanks! He did really like the sweater!

I made my pup a leash and collar set for Independence Day. He was so excited for his new and fashionable accessories.

8 Likes