CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

It’s a lap size. Not sure about the exact measurements. My dad is probably going to do the quilting on the quilter for me.

2 Likes

Some more patches for my jumper

This will also be on my jumper, but counting it on it’s own because I’ve not done crocodile stitch before

13 Likes

You are working on such an interesting project!

Your crocodile stitching is just beautiful…was it difficult?

2 Likes

Good luck with the crocodile stitch! I’ve done it before, but it’s difficult, and you REALLY have to pay attention to what you are doing. But when it’s done, it’s so cool looking! I can’t wait to see it when you are done.

2 Likes

I didn’t find it that hard, but like @LadybugsAndBees said, you do have to pay attention and there may have been a bit of frogging involved :grinning::grinning::grinning: :frog:

5 Likes

Loving all the projects. I just posted #30! I’ve been on a roll this year so far. I really hope I can keep up this momentum. I still have lots of things planned.

10 Likes

Working through my blue scraps…made a pouch with the leftovers from the blue fabric twine wreath…

15 Likes

It’s looking good and such vibrant colors. The crocodile stitch looks amazing.

1 Like

That is beautiful!

1 Like

I love that, I am always amazed at what sewer’s can make with “scraps”!

1 Like

Here is my latest. A diamond painting.
cherry

7 Likes

I really want to try this! Where do you buy your kits? I once browsed something that came up in my FB but forgot to bookmark it! There were some beautiful kits in there!

1 Like

This one came from AliExpress, there are tons of stores on there. The only problem is waiting for them to arrive, up to 2.5 months. I would also recommend getting a light pad to do them. I really enjoy them.

2 Likes

Finally another project to add! I’ve been pretty quiet here since my pair of socks is taking forever and I can’t ever seem to remember to take pictures of my finished projects.

This gal’s 19cm tall, to give a sense of scale.

10 Likes

These are particularly bright and happy! Love the little ribbon trims!

2 Likes

It’s such a creative jump start to scroll through and see what everyone has accomplished! I just added a few more projects to my running list (Feb 11) and it’s also a bit of a creative boost to see all my own projects listed. I am partway through several things, kind of waiting on others, and haven’t felt super productive because I’m not finishing anything!

1 Like

Super pretty! This is another craft on my ‘want to try’ list. My resistance weakens every time I see a cat one, lol.

I saw these kits at Hobby Lobby.

1 Like

I ordered two online! They will be here next week…

I finished the sweater!

17 Likes