The tea wallets are super adorable!
Welcome! That’s a very ambitious list! I’d love to see your progress.
I’m not even at 25 yet, at this rate I’m not going to get to 50. But at least I’m keeping busy
Hey ya’ll! Its been such a long time since I’ve joined in. Better late than never, right? So here is my list:
-matching mermaid leggings for our upcoming trip
-“tiny girl gang” shirts for our upcoming trip
-maybe complete my daughter’s quilt?
-castle cross stitch
- Minh Thi Phan miniature - Mansions of Madness board game
- Wendy Adams miniature - Mansions of Madness board game
- Deep One Hybrid miniatures - Mansions of Madness board game
- Preston Fairmont miniature - Mansions of Madness board game
- William Yorik miniature - Mansions of Madness board game
- Agatha Crain miniature - Mansions of Madness board game
- Carson Sinclair miniature - Mansions of Madness board game
- Father Mateo miniature - Mansions of Madness board game
- Rita Young miniature - Mansions of Madness board game
- Onsies for my sister’s baby shower
- Valentine’s Day cupcakes for my daughter’s class
- chocolate covered strawberries
- repaired couch cushion
- Fox in Socks outfit for my kiddo’s Dr. Suess day
- Ice cream hair clips for crazy hair day
- Sign I made at MOPs
- Ghost miniature - Mansions of Madness board game
- Deep One Priest miniature - Mansions of Madness board game
- another miniature - Mansions of Madness board game
- more miniature - Mansions of Madness board game
- My first face masks
- canning shelves
- Men’s masks
- Women’s masks
- strawberry print pants and hat for my newest niece
- Masks 4/10
- striped pants and headband set for my niece
- camping print pants and hat set for my niece
- bunny rolls
- cinnamon rolls
- Masks 4/13
- Masks 4/14
- cross stained window project with the family
- charcuterie board for hubby’s birthday
- Masks 4/22
- Masks 4/29
- Masks 5/13
- Deep one miniatures - Mansions of Madness board game
- Masks 5/29
- Birthday cupcakes for the little one
- Masks 6/4
- Pickled Eggs
- sourdough pizzas
- charcuterie board 6/14
- charcuterie board 6/20
- Masks 6/19
- Masks 6/23
- Masks 6/29
- Masks 6/30
- Canned raspberries
- Masks 7/9
- Masks 7/12
- Masks 7/14
- Masks 7/16
- Raspberry jelly
- Masks 7/17
- charcuterie board 7/18
- Masks 7/20
- Salted caramel frosted chocolate cupcakes
- Masks 7/30
- Canned Pickles
- Canned Pickles
- Pillow covers for our homeschooling room
- Masks 8/16
- Canned Peaches
- Mask straps
- Masks 8/19
- Masks 8/20
- Canned Pickles
- OWS for thanate
- OWS for AIMR
- Canned Peach pie filling
- canned peach cobbler jam
- canned peach jam
- Unpaper Towels for kwality570 in the OWS
- Peach Pie
Plenty of time to make things…50 is just a number…it is whatever works to keep yourself motivate…great job everyone…
I jumped on the pocket shawl bandwagon to use up some yarn. It’s cozy, but maybe a bit wider than I intended. It’s almost shawl weather, though, so it’ll get some use.
I love the colours! It looks super comfortable.
Pocket shawl? oh genius!!! Love the colors!
@tendstowardschaos The shawl is lovely… I may need one of these. But first I have to learn to crochet.
@jillybeans I must know about canned raspberries… how do you use these? Ice cream topping? In a bowl with whipped cream on top? In smoothies? I have never seen canned raspberries before but now I want some,
When I was a kid my nana would can whole raspberries in a simple syrup. She would just pour some into a little bowl for me and I would eat them with a spoon. It was one of my favorite things as a kid! It’s like a dessert, but you could definitely put it on top of ice cream or add whip cream! That all sounds amazing!! Now that I have kiddos of my own and my nana has stopped canning a few years ago (she was over 90 when she stopped!), I wanted them to experience this childhood memory of mine. My eldest is all about it! She is a little version of me.
My DS1 wanted a neckwarmer like the one I made his little brother, but yellow. They’re not really big on scarves, but these are easy to pull on and off. I spun the yarn and dyed it with Wilton’s. It’s just a rectangle with the corners stitched together.
Oooo! I bet this is warm and cozy! I bet it’s a lot easier to play and such in one of these than in a scarf.
This is a really cute idea. Kids don’t have to worry about a scarf coming unwound and getting in the way of playing in the snow!
good idea for adults as well! ha ha
I haven’t been on very much lately but I got a few projects done.
First is this art quilt sort of top. It’s not super big. Around the size of a fat quarter. But I had fun using fabric inks and then sewing on some hexies and cutting the bees out of a piece of fabric.
Then I made some masks to donate to the school I work in.
I also made this fabric box. But it didn’t turn out quite as planned because of the stabilizer I used. I’m going to make another one using a softer stabilizer next time.
I’ve had this project saved in draft form for many days while Hector decided to visit the West Coast before going to his new home on the East Coast.