So happy to see you @AIMR !!
All right… I’m in. I’m terrible about capturing what I’m making but I will try to start and be more diligent. This is my spot!
Oh yay! I have a cricut now so got some projects I want to do with that plus all my other crafting.
Wonderful to see you @AIMR!!
I’ve started working on my list too
Im in too! Have started writing down some project I want to do in my bujo, but this is better.
#1 Minecraft Creeper knitted hat
#3 Emils socks
#4 Valentines card for Emil
#5 Bird-planet cards (4 of them)
#6 ATC for swaps and myself (6 cards)
#7 Small amigurumi wolf
#8 Small band made with a loom
#9 Small amigurumi bear
#10 Small amigurumi wolf
#11 Impkin, amigurumi
#12 Small knitted crocodile
Woot! Posting my list!
- Flora and Fauna Sorbetto [Done and posted]
- Baby hats - 2 for twins, one with a flower and one with leaves (boy and girl) - DONE and posted
- Lemon Peel stitch washcloth - DONE wrote the pattern up and posted to my site
- Unicorn Lapghan - DONE and posted
Not much done in Feb…
- I mended a “Gimme Sweater” - already wore it to work!
- made some more pages in my art journal
- made one half of the lemon peel sweater, only to realize as I’m making side 2 that I miscounted the rows on the 1st half
- a Sorbetto completed
- more collage pages in art journal
- picked fabric and bought matching thread for 2 more sorbetto tops - (Blue & Pink Palm trees, Green and blue hounds tooth - DONE)
- started goofing around with a sock pattern - not going well
- wear happy color week all 4 weeks done (orange and yellow were such a stretch. The easy week of Blue and purple was last)
- mended my Porter Wallet
- made a scrunchie from the green hounds tooth shirt fabric.
- made a tote bag from my old Liberty of London Shirt that didn’t fit any more
Projects to tackle…
topsy turvy sweater- frogged. Didn’t like the stitch for intended purpose. Replacing with:
- Easy Peasy Lemon Peel Sweater from Heart Hook Home
- washcloths (made 1 in lemon peel stitch)
- Bavarian blanket (bought yarn)
- socks… (bought yarn)
- Skirt in the chinese tapestry I bought years ago
- couple more Sorbets
- totebags (I never have enough)
- little zipper pouches for organizing my bag
- (stretch project) make a girlie version of the mission workshop bag I like
- continue art journaling ( started one in November will finish in
Feb- oops March)
My first make for the year, these upcycled market bags from dresses. They were a last minute Christmas gift for my Aunty and her wife.
Yeesssss, happy to see both this craft along and @AIMR back for 2022.
Hoping that I’m out of my crafting slump this year and ready to tackle a whole bunch of wip’s
Happy crafting year!
I started and finished a thing (subject to weaving in ends)
Happy mail - no pictures
Destash Smurf slipper socks
2x inchie dice for swap, again no pictures
Totally wasn’t me checking every couple hours to see if this was up…
Events at Christmas have pushed us in the direction of moving again at some point in 2022, so I am going to try to keep focus on a smaller group of projects and finish 2 WIPs for every set of new supplies I buy.
The List :
Butterfly latch hook
Kitten cross stitch
Green double moss stitch scarf
Green and purple slip stitch shawl
- Brown latch hook
- Redwood tote
Here’s to a more productive 2022! I turn 50 this year so a project for each year of my life… I can do this!
Mommy & Me dinosaur bags
Crystal suncatcher, impossible to photograph
Altered a sail. For a boat. No, really.
Jersey dress/pattern test for sister
C2C baby afghan for our new cousin. Completed on what would have been Dad’s bday, made for his brother’s grandchild.
Jersey dress/pattern tests for cousin
Mending, mending, and even more mending.
@jemimah 's watercolour class
Bubble pod, figuring out a pattern.
Batik coasters, boxes & mugrugs
Denim & galaxy fabric bag
Wrist pin cushions
Sewing machine pin cushions
Kitty fabric pillow case
Scrappy rainbow heart
More scrappy mug rugs
Denim and beautiful batik fabric work bag.
Eff bomb hanging
Wrist pin cushion
Coasters for work mates.
3 Rainbow baby books
Cupcake ring pin cushion
Eff bomb badge
Sweary mugrug & coaster set
50 positive affirmation cards
Veggie quilt game
New wallet for moi
Sewing machine cover
Sewing machine mat
Window suncatcher crystals
“Laughing is the new Crying” flower hoopla
Mother’s Day cards
January (finished projects: 11) all from stash
2 grocery totes
2 cloth gift bags,
cloth catch bin for table.
Pink ruffly blouse (semi-drafted, no shawl collar). It might as well be spring
February (finished projects: 8)
- blue ruffly blouse It might as well be spring .
- Drafted shawl collar pattern following How To Draft A Classic Shawl Collar | 2020 Updated Version - YouTube
- Made a CYA from an old shirt. CYA blouse extension
- Made a blouse from a skirt. Boho tunic
- Embellished a blouse I made last year. Embellished tunic
- Designed and 3D printed a hub for dominos that includes storage for trains. Shared it on Thingiverse Mexican train hub with storage by steiconi - Thingiverse
- Emptied my fabric cabinet, wrestled it from the studio to dining room, and filled it with games.
- Assembled and filled new 20-cubby storage unit. It does so count, though the new unit isn’t from scratch.
March (finished projects: 16)
- bed pad carrier for sweet sleep on our travels.
- went through (almost) ALL of my craft supplies, made some hard decisions.
- Pillow carrier
- Pregnant curtains
- Strung up a whole lotta beads. Bead window hanging
- Made earrings from some Peachbloom glass.
- Olive green tunic https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/refashioned-top-top-dress-top-top-top-top
which includes all the other tops and dresses made this month.
- Beige and blue dress
- Another green tunic
- Hide-a box for passports and such
- Beige tunic
- Sewing weights filled with high-carb white rice
- Table organizer
- March stitchalong
April New goal: 30 projects in 30 days. Did it!
- prepped supplies for class I’m teaching tomorrow
- Designed and 3D printed a base for my new salt and pepper grinders
- Paint dyed black and white skirt to black and shades of blue
- Taught class
- Finished yet another tunic
- Dyed a few other black and white fabrics to coordinate with skirt, to use for bodice.
- Made a summer nightshirt from stash gauze
- Made another one
- And another!
- Small crossbody purse for travel. Too small, doubled it. Still too small. Sigh.
- Stealth purse to wear under my blouse to hold passport.
- Two more stealth purses; #11 was too small, and hubby wanted one.
- Simple billfold
- Sorted huge gift of beads and findings into my stash.
- Crafted a 4-piece thank you gift. https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/bead-thingies
50 projects in 100 days!
- Visor, drafted pattern and made beige version. Pix of all the visors at Visors 2022
- Hawaiian fabric visor
- blue and white visor, narrow band
- hubby’s visor, narrow band
- Mending and alterations
- April Stitch Along Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time! - #1414 by steiconi
- Took apart April #10 and turned it into a travelling jewelry keeper.
- camera case with cable pocket
- Repadded dressform
- Draped shoulder princess bodice
- Tea dyed fabric for piping
- Paint dyed more fabric for piping on another project. Made piping!
- Tested and adjusted bodice.
- Redyed piping fabric. Made 6+ yards of piping.
- Drafted petal sleeve pattern.
- Made a dress using draped pattern, piping, and petal sleeve New techniques! New dress!
- Made a new ditty bag Ditty bag using the good stuff
- enlarged camera case.
- made another nightshirt
- designed and 3D printed bramble frame for Sleeping Beauty booknook.
- Two more nightshirts
- May stitch along On the Road Again
- Bead thingies. Bead thingies
Completed projects: 72 don’t worry, I’ll be travelling for 2 months, won’t get so much done then!
Chinatown book nook. Maybe Sleeping Beauty, instead. or both. By our mini show in October.
Stitch along projects every month
Still probably going to lurk, but maybe… actually post 50 projects would be a good goal for me.
I’m in again this year. I did not keep up with my list last year though I was crafting all year. Did more than fifty. I’ll try and do better this year.
I am in! I don’t have as much space as I used to now that we have moved but I try to fit in as much crafting as I can.
I’m in again this year as well. I’m going to shoot for smaller projects that go quicker for this year.
A Marbled Pair of Hummingbirds is my first posted project of the year!
Alright, after stalking the 2021 list, i will drop my list here. I’ve already completed two!
(completed, post pending) Xmas card ornaments
(completed, post pending) Flannel recycled / reusable facial pads
(WIP) punch needle hoop for xmas
(Completed) Texas housewarming signs
(Completed) up cycled bandit signs for girlscouts!
(Completed) breast cancer wreath, medal holder and shrink plastic earrings.
(Coming soon) laser burned easter sign from dollar store
Yay for 50 Projects! I got side-tracked last year… but hoping I can keep my list up-to-date this time. Nope, apparently I’m still a slacker!
19 ATCs: Rabbit Reading, Togepi A, Togepi B, Pufnstuf Chariot, Door Closes A, Door Closes B, Doodle Flowers, Pushing Daisies, RHPS Magenta, RHPS Going Home, I Spy Letter F, Flamingo A, Flamingo B, Ambigram JOY, Party Hat Boy, Pysanky Egg, Miss Fisher/Phryne and Jack, Cindy Ambigram A, Cindy Ambigram B
Decorated D&D cookies
21 Happy Mail cards (all different), with vintage flower illustrations
Upcycled Valentine box w/vintage hankie
Snow White note cards
Locket necklace from a vintage rouge compact
Campfire felt play set (21 pieces)
Total for Month: 45
Year to Date: 45
10 ATCs: Half-Shod Prince, Starry Night, Bizarro Fish, Bizarro Bird, Half-Shod Stranger, Tower Climber, Homage to James Christensen, Eyeglasses girl, Music Universal Language, Victorian Girl
4 Teesha patches: hydrangea, hurricane, wind, abstract
Bound mini-book (hurricane memories)
Total for Month: 21
2 ATCs: Luna & thestral, Optical Illusion
Teesha patch: tanabata tree
3 Easter egg swap items
Flat-rate-box swap items
I’ve nearly finished my first item of the new year and ran into a conundrum. It is a toy and I need to sort out eyes. I have safety eyes but they’re a bit small and it is for a baby so I think I’ll crochet something if I can find the right black/dark yarn in my stash for it. But still, nearly done!
Awesome that you’re almost done! Could you embroider the eyes?