50 Projects, Let's Do This! 2022

Just 2 DAYS more for everyone to enter their own cool project into the Craft The Equinox Challenge!

1 Like

I finally hit my 50 projects for the year! Hopefully I’ll make quite a few more before the end of the year :crossed_fingers:t2:

8 Likes

That is some accomplishment considering how long those mosaic blankets must have taken!! WOW!

1 Like

WOO! Congrats!

1 Like

Oh well done!!

1 Like

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

It’s time to vote in the All Things Being Equal - A Craft The Equinox 2022 Challenge! The poll is live through Oct 27! Choose carefully, friends!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

OOH! I’m already up to 37 for this year which is AWESOME

3 Likes

I’m well over 50 projects which is great since I basically take the whole summer off from crafting.
Just finished a bodum cover. I’ve got a few projects lined up for today but I have to clean up a bit first. Crafting in a messy room is too frustrating :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Woo I’m at 3 projects for the year. I did a Halloween diamond art. These looked fun so I gave it a try. It was ok for me, but I won’t be doing this craft again. So much tiny tiny plastic pieces blew my goal of being more eco-friendly with my crafts right out of the water!

10 Likes

It turned out great!

I do agree that there are so many tiny pieces! I bought a few kits and gave them to my sister. She got burned out on doing them during the pandemic so she gave them away… :grin:

I think one and done is a good thing! I do like your theme…anything Halloween would at least be used!

1 Like

That’s must have taken hours! well done getting it completed! :smile:

1 Like

My pet portrait is in the Humane Society E-book!

12 Likes

That’s awesome!! Love your shout out to LC! :heart:

3 Likes

Wow!! It looks so fabulous!!

1 Like

My sister’s cat is the pen and ink drawing of the cat Sumo…she loves hers!

That’s so awesome Linda, it looks great! And your sister’s cat does too, I love that sort of line drawing.

1 Like

Fourth project of the year was done shortly before Thanksgiving. It’s more of a home improvement, but I’m counting it as a craft project because it felt like one! Originally, we had an open staircase with carpeted treads. The carpet got loose and had to be pulled off, then we added risers. It was unfinished and ugly so I came up with painted treads and a design on the risers. We have old dogs so I added the carpet treads with rubber backing. It looks better without them, but I prefer my old man not fall down the stairs :slight_smile:

7 Likes

WOW! I bet this a huge difference from before! I love decorate risers, too!

I think a lot of the time we compromise our aesthetic for safety when it comes to stairs and your old pup is more important!

4 Likes

End of November with one month to go! Get those holiday crafts done and posted.

I don’t have a lot more projects planned in December other than some baking and decorating…but I will be planning my list for 2023!

4 Likes

I have an extra enforced week off work from 16th, I am planning to finish a 9 year old wip (barely a wip but it has been started so it counts)

4 Likes