January (finished projects: 11) all from stash
2 grocery totes
2 cloth gift bags,
cloth catch bin for table.
Pink ruffly blouse (semi-drafted, no shawl collar). It might as well be spring
February (finished projects: 8)
- blue ruffly blouse It might as well be spring .
- Drafted shawl collar pattern following How To Draft A Classic Shawl Collar | 2020 Updated Version - YouTube
- Made a CYA from an old shirt. CYA blouse extension
- Made a blouse from a skirt. Boho tunic
- Embellished a blouse I made last year. Embellished tunic
- Designed and 3D printed a hub for dominos that includes storage for trains. Shared it on Thingiverse Mexican train hub with storage by steiconi - Thingiverse
- Emptied my fabric cabinet, wrestled it from the studio to dining room, and filled it with games.
- Assembled and filled new 20-cubby storage unit. It does so count, though the new unit isn’t from scratch.
March (finished projects: 16)
- bed pad carrier for sweet sleep on our travels.
- went through (almost) ALL of my craft supplies, made some hard decisions.
- Pillow carrier
- Pregnant curtains
- Strung up a whole lotta beads. Bead window hanging
- Made earrings from some Peachbloom glass.
- Olive green tunic https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/refashioned-top-top-dress-top-top-top-top
which includes all the other tops and dresses made this month.
- Beige and blue dress
- Another green tunic
- Hide-a box for passports and such
- Beige tunic
- Sewing weights filled with high-carb white rice
- Table organizer
- March stitchalong
April New goal: 30 projects in 30 days. Did it!
- prepped supplies for class I’m teaching tomorrow
- Designed and 3D printed a base for my new salt and pepper grinders
- Paint dyed black and white skirt to black and shades of blue
- Taught class
- Finished yet another tunic
- Dyed a few other black and white fabrics to coordinate with skirt, to use for bodice.
- Made a summer nightshirt from stash gauze
- Made another one
- And another!
- Small crossbody purse for travel. Too small, doubled it. Still too small. Sigh.
- Stealth purse to wear under my blouse to hold passport.
- Two more stealth purses; #11 was too small, and hubby wanted one.
- Simple billfold
- Sorted huge gift of beads and findings into my stash.
- Crafted a 4-piece thank you gift. https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/bead-thingies
50 projects in 100 days!
- Visor, drafted pattern and made beige version. Pix of all the visors at Visors 2022
- Hawaiian fabric visor
- blue and white visor, narrow band
- hubby’s visor, narrow band
- Mending and alterations
- April Stitch Along Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time! - #1414 by steiconi
- Took apart April #10 and turned it into a travelling jewelry keeper.
- camera case with cable pocket
- Repadded dressform
- Draped shoulder princess bodice
- Tea dyed fabric for piping
- Paint dyed more fabric for piping on another project. Made piping!
- Tested and adjusted bodice.
- Redyed piping fabric. Made 6+ yards of piping.
- Drafted petal sleeve pattern.
- Made a dress using draped pattern, piping, and petal sleeve New techniques! New dress!
- Made a new ditty bag Ditty bag using the good stuff
- enlarged camera case.
- made another nightshirt
- designed and 3D printed bramble frame for Sleeping Beauty booknook.
- Two more nightshirts
- May stitch along On the Road Again
- Bead thingies. Bead thingies
Completed projects: 72 don’t worry, I’ll be travelling for 2 months, won’t get so much done then!
Chinatown book nook. Maybe Sleeping Beauty, instead. or both. By our mini show in October.
Stitch along projects every month