50 Projects, Let's Do This! 2022

@Mvanrh11 Ooo you have a fun sense of humor! I love your Galentine’s cards quite a bit.

1 Like

@Abbeeroad thank you so much! Definitely my pride and joy! :blush:

@AIMR I get more and more excited every day that I work on it! i switch between the cross stitch and the knitting. I think the bears are cute too! Never thought I could just shape my cookie dough using the spoon :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey-ho! If you’re looking for a timely project to add to your list, check this out!

I have just realised how neglected my list has been! This has always been one of my favourite alongs, but I have been a little lax this year!

I updated my list!

3 Likes

Nice list!

1 Like

I finished a WIP. I bought these kits a few years ago when they were on sale on the DMC site. Yeah, I bought six of them, thinking I would make them up as gifts for any baby showers, etc. Well, I made two and just got sick of them. They came with their own stuffed animal. This one is the cat. The color is more purple and blue with a hint of gray…I am sure my camera is off because it is dark.

The actual blanket is a nice blankie size…I used the @geekgirl stitch…single, double, across the row and double, single back…easy peasy but a nice stitch to do while streaming

11 Likes

I like it!

1 Like

Tell me more about this namesake stitch. Do the sc stack on the sc and dc stack on dc or alternating?

1 Like

These will make lovely baby gifts!

You alternate. One one row, you do a single, a double all across. On the next row, you put a double into the single and a single into the double. It makes everything even out but gives a nice texture. Great for a close weave feel. I use this now as a go-to for washcloths and smaller blankets.

1 Like

Alternating!

I’ve also done hdc, slip stitch alternating

3 Likes

Lemon peel stitch!! It’s so pretty and squishy and scrubby!

oooh–thanks for the link…I found another stitch, the Suzette, that looks interesting! I have a book of hundreds of crochet stitches, but always go to the familiar. I have four more kits to do, so I am going to switch it up so I don’t get bored! Thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve also heard it called the Crunchy stitch

1 Like

I have a book on different crochet edges and I always revert back to shells as I like the look

2 Likes

I have started seaming the cardigan that I started on my trip. But sport weight black yarn is hard! I am.determined to finish and post it this weekend.

7 Likes

Project #125!

11 Likes

Just 2 DAYS more for everyone to enter their own cool project into the Craft The Equinox Challenge!

1 Like

I finally hit my 50 projects for the year! Hopefully I’ll make quite a few more before the end of the year :crossed_fingers:t2:

8 Likes

That is some accomplishment considering how long those mosaic blankets must have taken!! WOW!

1 Like