50 Projects, More or Less, 2021

Oh, so lovely. Is it a real candle? The glow is so warm.

1 Like

yes, real tea light candle.

2 Likes

ooh, we need to try that sometime!

1 Like

What a gorgeous ice lantern, @GabeTheQuacker!

@roler, it wasn’t me! I’ve never done a yarn subscription. And now that we are moving, it would be a bad time for me to sign up. (Watercolors sound great for the first month, though.)

2 Likes

Oh so many cool projects!

Last night I made a few of these little heart cards/booklets. I saw a video on Reddit for them and thought they were cool so I had to make them.

7 Likes

I finished spinning up the other colorway of the Merino/silk blend (green), and made both of the cowls for my SIL’s and BIL’s birthdays.

13 Likes

Gorgeous cables!!

2 Likes

Thank you! I love this lady’s patterns. They’re all beautiful.

2 Likes

my next ice lantern. I took spent geranium petals and dried goldenrod.
On to the next one, which is already in the freezer, woo hoo!

11 Likes

love these little apt booklets!

1 Like

Thank you!! I saw a video for it on Reddit and thought it was super fun.

1 Like

I decided I needed to make a quick pair of mittens because it has been very cold and I am terrible about having proper winter gear. So these are made. They are probably thinner than I should use here but I think they will be fine walking to my car from the house and work.

10 Likes

Last night I made some more little heart booklets. I have them at school today so that my students can pick one out and decorate it if they would like.

11 Likes

First “Big Project” of the year is done! Still trying to figure out how many of my smaller items I want to batch together to make “one project” but I’ll be making my usual project dump as soon as that math comes together.

This is a lap sized quilt for a friend’s little boy who likes super heroes (hence the Avengers fabric) made using Obsessively Stitching’s First Quilt Ever tutorial. I have made this pattern a gazillion times, and this one came together more easily than most.

15 Likes

Wait, I stand corrected! I finished a giant garter stitch baby blanket back in January. Two non-doll related projects in two months? Surely not!

16 Likes

I’ve finally done some crafting for February…starting at my new job has been hectic!
Today I finished making 12 patches for my quilting bee members - now to actually make some blocks!!

4 Likes

YEY for more crafting, y’all!

@Trillian I LOVE the way you’ve staged your quilt photo! I also live in a snowy land and find that it makes nice light for photographing projects - the ones that can get just a tiny bit wet and also not get lost in the snow!

You guys, I conquered my first ever vinyl cutting projects with my Cricut! WOO!

A label for a mister for TheMisterT to use with his bread baking (instead of my ironing mister).

And labels for his 12 most-used spices.

15 Likes

You’re a Cricut machine! I have one, but find myself lackluster in using it. You’re doing great! Wonderful vinyl decor for your man!

3 Likes

I finished my kerchief that has been sitting, all pinned up, for 5 years. Finally got it out and sewed it up. All by hand. When the thread doesn’t vex me, I love hand sewing.
I’ll be using this come spring when I am out gardening in the sunshine

13 Likes

I’ve just added my 8th project this month to my Operation Use Up Yarn Project.

My newest project is this Valentine’s Day wreath!

15 Likes