A coptic binding, and a volume box for some zines!

Mom came for a visit this week, (She one of my few pod people lol) and we made shiz. I coptic bound a monthly publication that I received via a Patreon sub in 2020, and made super cute (I think lol) front and back covers for it. Then I hacked up a used priority mail box and turned it into a Zine holder for the 12 months of zine that I received in 2020. I also cut and prepped 84 blocks worth of quilt, and will start sewing that together this weekend, lol. All in all not too bad for a staycation! Lol.

16 Likes

You had a busy day! Nice job creating decorative storage for your zines. Looks cool!

1 Like

Very cool!

1 Like

This looks great and those zines are intriguing

1 Like

Lovely!

1 Like

I believe she still has some for sale in her shop. Kate at the Last Homely House Her You Tube channel is called The Last Homely House. She is kind of a lifestyle channel, but she lives in the country, in northern England, near the Scotland border. Sheโ€™s just a delight to watch and listen to, and she does quilting, spinning, pottery, gardening, and more. I just find she and her family, an absolute delight to watch.

Ahhh! I have 36 minutes to finish my planning in preparation for school next week (itโ€™s due at 6pm on a Sunday - and they check :expressionless:) All I want to do is click on that link! :crazy_face:

1 Like