A flaming good day

I haven’t made a card in awhile - just did not feel like it in my crafting slump…

But when @LadybugsAndBees asked for a card for her daughter’s birthday, I felt that yen to make something again. I had won a couple of sets of really cute stamps from Kraftin’ Kimmie (a Southern Ontario small business that focuses on paper crafting/stamps/cards), and one of them was this cute dragon set.

This is what I came up with…

I just sent it off the other day - I am not sure how quick the post is going, especially across the border, so I hope it gets there - well, if not in time, at least not, say, at Christmas!

A bit more on the technique and some more pics on my blog is anyone is interested.

18 Likes

This is super cute!

1 Like

I sent a card as well, but not nearly as cute as this!!!

1 Like

That is so adorable! You are the sweetest.

1 Like

Yeah, my card is pants compared to this one!

Umm- 30th August, in case you forgot! Lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks guys - Kraftin’ Kimmie makes cute stamps - far cutie than my usual preference, but I am happy to have had a chance to use these little guys.

I can say right now, with what is going on in the world, that colouring is good therapy, I could feel myself relaxing a bit as I was making this card, and concentrating on something other than the news and work.

Some of my coworkers - not usually the creative type - have also started doing colouring/paint by numbers/journaling also for stress relief.

Aaaaw!
I just commented on a cute dragon, but this is an even cuter dragon!

So adorable! Beautiful work!

This dragon is ADORABLE!! The card turned out really cute!

That is so stinking cute!

Those little stamps are adorable!

Congrats! Your adorable card is one of this week’s featured projects.

Cute card. Hope it helped get you out of crafting slump. It turned out adorable!