A Stuffed Animal Bear Needs Warmth Too

What happens when someone has left over yarn from a blanket they were making years ago? They make a sweater/vest for a bear they have, of course!

This crochet piece I made wasn’t from a pattern but from an idea I had in my head from the one day I was like let’s make a sweater for my stuffed bear!

(Here’s the front)

(The back)

(Left side)

(Right side)

I’m not that sure what I did to make this creation, but all I did was make a chain to start then, whenever was long enough, I went under and wrapped the yarn around then pulled both under. I had done this before, so I came to mind easy.

18 Likes

Pretty fancy! I love that you figured out what you wanted, went for it, and did it all without a pattern! Kudos to you!

3 Likes

Pretty stinking clever! Nice job!

2 Likes

Great way to use what you have. Such a fancy sweater!

1 Like

I love it when stuffed animals have clothes that they can change. The sweater is great.

3 Likes

So cute! And a cardigan is so versatile that it’s a wonderful addition to a wardrobe. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Very fitting!

2 Likes

:trophy: Yahoo! Your awesome craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :trophy:

2 Likes

Aww–such a handsome and loved bear needs a fashionable wardrobe…how clever of you to figure out how to make a jacket with no pattern…looks like it was custom made for him!

2 Likes

It was! I used him as my measuring tool, so the sweater would fit just right on him. I suppose the sweater could fit on another one of my stuffed animals, if I have one the same size as the bear.

1 Like