A trio of scrappies!

See title… When I’m putting off the world. I make all the scrappiest quilts.

21 Likes

A riot of colors…so glad you are here…love seeing the quilt queen in action…

1 Like

LOVE the scrappiness! I wonder if I should dig out my scraps…:eyes:

2 Likes

Holy cow, these are spectacular!!! That middle one is so striking it almost makes me want to try quilting! Almost. If it weren’t such a precision sport…

1 Like

Oh grrl, these are so great! It just got better and better as I scrolled along. BEAUTIFUL! I couldn’t choose a fave. I do like very much how the placement of #1 shows a single square, that really tickles me. Maybe the colours in #2 are the combo I like best. The tiny pieces in #3 are so, SO good though. All 3 are winners.

2 Likes

These are all lovely, but the third is my favorite.

1 Like

Wow! Inspiring! I need to make a crazy quilt with a bunch of my scrap fabric… one of these years…

1 Like

The third is my favorite as well! I just want to look at each fabric and together they just all go together to make one happy quilt…

1 Like

All terrific! Love all the quilt block patterns you used.

1 Like

Those are terrific! The colours, the patterns…makes me wish I quilted.

1 Like

I’m in love! Scrappiness for the win!!

@sheepBlue the answer is always yes to scraps!

2 Likes

I was thinking how I want a new quilt for the bed as our old one is falling apart and too small. But such a big project that requires getting off the couch haha. I will put this on my to-do list for the year.

(Also I’m slightly ashamed to admit that most of my scraps are horribly wrinkled from being stuffed in a box so lots of ironing :laughing:)

2 Likes

This is one of the easiest and least precise patterns there is. Big impact… Straight lines.

1 Like

Arrangements can be made. :smile:

4 Likes

These are all mesmerizing … I keep meandering from quilt to quilt, admiring the patterns and colors and fabrics and arrangements …

1 Like

Oh wow! So many squares in that last one! I’m in awe of you quilters!

Oh, these are gorgeous eye candy! I could stare at them all day.

I can’t wait to finish my WIPs so I can start on my own scrappy quilt.

1 Like

Those are all gorgeous! The riot of color in the middle one is my absolute favorite. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

These are amazing!! :heart_eyes: I love how you mix the colours!

1 Like

I blame this on you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::kissing_heart:

If I’m lucky maybe I can get it done sometime in the next year. (It may not look like much, that is ALL my random pieces of small fabric scraps. I’m bustin’ them this year, damnit!)

2 Likes