Abbeeroad’s Clothesline Necklace - An LC Community Class

Looks like nearly everyone’s kits have arrived! I’m just waiting for MistressJennie’s which is out for delivery as we speak. :crossed_fingers: Let me know if you haven’t received yours!

I did send some new cotton rope in the kits, and they may have some kinks in them. I hit mine with an iron just to straighten it out a bit. Not necessary, but might be helpful! I’ve also ironed my necklaces after they are made to try to re-shape them a bit.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

2 Likes

Mine came! Amazing mail mojo!

2 Likes

Incredible!

2 Likes

Here’s my finished necklace! The pendant is on a huge jump ring that will fit over my clasp, so when little Godzilla gets to be grabby handed, I can remove it.

@Abbeeroad, thank you for a wonderful class, and a lovely afternoon with friends!

5 Likes

It’s beautiful!!

Lots of gratitude to everyone who joined me today and to those who will play on their own! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@MistressJennie it’s lovely and the little heart is a perfect finish.

And mine, plus a sewing machine covered one…I do like the shortcuts. So many tips and ideas! Loved the class. But the participants are the best part! Thank you @Abbeeroad .

3 Likes

I love it! The sewing machine one looks great! And I LOVE that bead! :heart:

1 Like

Wonderful! I will finish mine hopefully tomorrow, between holiday baking? We have cookies and truffles on the schedule, I hope to squeeze a little necklace making time in there too. It’ll be an xmas gift making extravaganza!

2 Likes