Oh, this could be fun!

1 Like

I have started a thing!

3 Likes

Ooooo! NICE!

5 Likes

An excellent first entry!

3 Likes

I sketched up something, but I am struggling with the colorway. I think I can make it work. Wish me luck!

2 Likes

Ooooo, intriguing! I keep thinking in terms of complimentary colors on the color wheel, but still haven’t landed on an idea.

1 Like

Mine is going to be determined by the Posca pens I have, which is not many. Hahaha! :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

I am going with the “two-sided things” interpretation. I’ve made progress and hope to get a lot done this weekend.

2 Likes

COOL! I’m excited to see what you have cookin’!

1 Like

I’m working on something now, too!

Edit to add:
Here it is!

4 Likes

I had some time this morning to get started on mine! Did some stuff that is drying and did some plotting, planning, and scheming. :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t usually feel bad about not being naturally skilled at drawing, but today I wish I were. Or at least wish I cared to even try! :grimacing:

2 Likes

My entry!

2 Likes

My entry!

2 Likes

Here is my entry!

3 Likes

I’m going to work on mine today. I had tried to get it done yesterday, but between cleaning/sorting/putting away stuff after a trip, and a little Bebe that didn’t like it when I left her line of sight, it didn’t happen. At least I managed to pull out all the ingredients so I can dive in as soon as she goes down for her morning nap!

4 Likes

Here’s my entry! Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Tahini Swirled Blondies

7 Likes