All Things Being Equal - A Craft The Equinox 2022 Challenge - CLOSED

I don’t usually feel bad about not being naturally skilled at drawing, but today I wish I were. Or at least wish I cared to even try! :grimacing:

2 Likes

My entry!

2 Likes

My entry!

2 Likes

Here is my entry!

3 Likes

I’m going to work on mine today. I had tried to get it done yesterday, but between cleaning/sorting/putting away stuff after a trip, and a little Bebe that didn’t like it when I left her line of sight, it didn’t happen. At least I managed to pull out all the ingredients so I can dive in as soon as she goes down for her morning nap!

4 Likes

Here’s my entry! Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Tahini Swirled Blondies

7 Likes

Yum, I can see the seasons changing before me.

2 Likes

:sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny:

Fewer than 5 DAYS left to enter your project!

:sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon::sunny:

4 Likes

I’m finished, tried taking a photo last night but decided it needed sunlight. Today we helped our oldest renovate his house and it was dusk when we got home. Tomorrow!

2 Likes

Cool! Looking forward to seeing it!

1 Like

I did some stash diving this week, and hope to finish my entry this weekend!

2 Likes

Allll riiiight!

1 Like

My Entry is posted

2 Likes

Yahoo! Thanks for playing everyone! I’ve added all the new additions to the list of links in the OP as they’ve been coming in.

1 Like

My entry for the challenge!

1 Like

Just over 2 DAYS left to enter your project!

THANK YOU to everyone who entered the Challenge! Voting will commence shortly in the original post :arrow_up:

3 Likes

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

It’s time to vote! The poll is live through Oct 27! Choose carefully, friends!

:sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon::sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny: :crescent_moon: :white_check_mark: :crescent_moon: :sunny:

1 Like

Man, that was hard, but my vote is cast! :ballot_box:

4 Likes

The participants didn’t make it easy, as usual in this place! But in the end I managed to pick one.

4 Likes