Animal inspired characters: watercolor

Today on the walk me and Mom saw a crow, we started talking about what it would look like as a human and it ended up evolving into this. XD

Name: Bella
Species: Crow
Anger reaction: she cusses at everything
How she annoys sexist history teacher, Mr. Snider: she writes anonymous letters insulting him

Name: Maggie
Species: Squirrel
Anger reaction: she throws peanuts and/or acorns at things
How she annoys Mr. Snider: tosses peanuts at him and pays the boys to follow him to the bathroom and dump peanuts on him

Name: Finn
Species: Blue jay
Anger reaction: glares at everything
How she annoys Mr. Snider: she just screams at him

Name: Sara
Species: Bunny
Anger reaction: turns bright red
How she annoys Mr. Snider: signs his email up for monthly subscriptions

Edit: per recommendation I drew Mr. Snider, also a rat @AIMR and a snake @Rlynn are goods ideas, I chose the true king of mean animals.

Name: Mr. Snider
Species: Goose
Anger reaction: makes sexist remarks to his students
How he annoys himself: he doesn’t, he’s a narcissist

The goose is the meanest animal there is. Also the amount of effort that goes into making something just slightly off is disturbing, like how many times do I have to redraw the shoulders until the look slightly wrong?

26 Likes

I think Finn is my spirit animal/human from this bunch. “She just screams at him” :rofl: I love this! How creative and fun.

1 Like

How creative! I love your style. Bella is my favorite. You definitely captured her sassy attitude. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well you know that I love them all! Maggie’s acorn bag is super cute!

1 Like

While I am generally a bunny person, I now want to be a blue jay. Though I may steal Sara’s monthly subscription idea! :rofl:

1 Like

These are so fabulous! Wow!!

1 Like

I love how you have morphed human and animal qualities…we can all recognize these traits…I would love to throw acorns at Mr. Snider…you need to draw him…I wonder what animal he is more like? Maybe a nasty rat!

1 Like

XD oh my god, I love that idea I’m totally doing at some point

Oh my goodness! Bella is the best!

1 Like

lol Having had to run away from geese a few times, I think you picked a very surprising and amusing animal for Mr. Snider! I can almost see him sniping at students and others…very good imagination of all these characters!!!

1 Like

What a clever idea! I love how you developed each character. This could be the start of a comic book!

1 Like

These are so much fun. I like the little descriptions and that they are based on animals.

1 Like

Fun characters! We have 2 friends named Finn, both lads. Neither has a mohawk but I bet they’d both rock the style.