January 2, 2020 - Announcing Founding Members

I just contacted the donor and offered her my business postage account to mail it to you, Koreena…I can write it off on my taxes…ha ha ha

7 Likes

Just a quick note – Jennie is out for the evening, but she will reply to all emails tomorrow! :slight_smile: Be sure to give her some time to get back to you. Thank you, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I have a lot more blanks for bracelets and I have necklace stuff coming. I will definitely have more available.

7 Likes

I love this garage sale. It’s like a real life “shop the swap” and it is so fun!

10 Likes

@Lynx

Thanks for continuing to offer these…and I’m excited at the prospect of getting one!

2 Likes

Hey gang! I started a praise/conversation thread for the garage sale. Let’s keep this one focused on founding members. Thanks!
Check out the thread: A Big Thank You for the Garage Sale

9 Likes

I feel so special! But mostly, I’m just so insanely happy that my huge crafty family is back together, and that the most magical of the unicorns (you know who I mean) worked so hard and so wonderfully fast to get us a new, amazing home. :heart:

8 Likes

Love the new site, and have barely scratched the surface. Is there a way to directly donate to the cause (sorry if this has been already answered but I am at my reading limit for my poor concussed brain for the night). Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @Kjlutz, I’ll PM you with the email for info to donate directly :wink:

3 Likes

Is there info on this site for eBay donations and the PayPal donation. Or is it someplace else? There have been so many new posts that I can’t remember where I’ve found everything. I am almost done with a crocheted unicorn I’d like to offer for the garage sale :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @storerboughtcreation! I’m PMing you with info on donations! :wink:

2 Likes

Katie!! I just wanted to say I’m so happy to see you here. I feel like I’m always connecting with you on the FB page. Love having you here now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Could you PM me with the PayPal donation info as well?

1 Like

@photojenn, see this thread for info for now and PM @MistressJennie to let her know you are interested :slight_smile:

Oh my - thanks! Absolutely thanks to Mistress Jennie for organizing that auction - I can’t imagine organizing all that and I was late to the game - it sounds like I missed dozens on dozens of other auctioned items!

2 Likes

Should I message @MistressJennie about PayPal?

@bananaleg Yep. Private message me your email address and and I will forward you the email in the morning.

1 Like

@AIMR Wow! You’re so generous :slight_smile: Thank you for your kindness. I’ve also emailed to see if I can pay for shipping… We shall see!

Goodness, I hope this person was me. Bahahah!

2 Likes

Hi Friends. Thank you for your patience while I was away last night. I got to go see Hamilton and it was a freakin’ brilliant evening! I’ve spent the morning going through my email inbox, and now my LC inbox, trying to respond to all of the various messages. I will soon go post the info on the Garage Sale… somewhere… here on LC. I hadn’t posted it before because the sale slowed way down at Christmas, and I thought we were about to wrap it up. Now it’s gone nuts again! :smiley: So we’ll keep it going a bit longer.

As for individual questions…

The answer is Yes. TheSapphireMoon agreed to ship to Canada, and I’ve edited the listing to allow it to be bought by an international buyer. Go forth and shop!

For now, since the interest is still high, I will plan to keep the sale open until the end of January. We’ll decide then if we should continue or end it. (I already have plans for a sequel fundraiser… :wink: )

Hey Koreena, that item is being shipped by a person who is currently on vacation until the 7th. I’ll send her a message to ask if she’s willing to ship international, but I may not hear back from her for a few days.

Yes. Yes it was.

7 Likes