January 2, 2020 - Announcing Founding Members

Thank you! I am amazed at how many ways to navigate and send messages and read posts and…on and on, I am amazed daily!!!

1 Like

Well I am thankful for the ones that took the i initiative and got this wonderful world a glowing as well as those who may not have been active in the process or physical contributions but there to cheer them on.

It takes a village.

I am also happy that this is so much easier to maneuver on my phone so that I can be much more active!

4 Likes

I just found I have a little in ny paypal I can give. Can someone send me the link?

1 Like

Please PM @MistressJennie for info on donating :slight_smile:

Thank you. I have done so

Just added the link to the first post and adding it here for anyone else who might need it handy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edited to add: Information about the personal fundraiser can be found here Craft Stars Garage Sale Fundraiser Information

4 Likes

I was just coming here to do that. You’re a goddess. :unicorn::star2::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Adding another batch of Founding Members tonight. Thank you all so much for your love. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

If everyone is found, then no one is lost…still out in the ocean of the internet trolling for our members…we will find them and bring them home…

7 Likes

She’s the goddess of all the magical unicorns. Cuz, that’s a thing.

3 Likes

I think I should have a founding member flair myself, but currently I’m flair-less, is it only for things done after the site opened? Ok, rolls up sleves, time to find those items I wanted to donate, that was the plan all along anyway.

I’m really glad to see all the people who helped out! Great plan on making a founding members flair

Nope. It’s for everyone who donated items to the garage sale, bought items in the garage sale, or donated funds directly. I do have you on the list to be getting founding member flair. @sweets4ever is just working her way through that very big list. :blush:

8 Likes

I was thinking that, just wasn’t sure but i will donate something soon anyway, until the day the garage sale ends I will do more :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was so happy to donate items to help things along (and thrilled to pieces that three of them have sold!!), getting a founding member status is like bonus-bonus-bonus! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

None of us were expecting this :smiley: shows how awesome the mods are

6 Likes

Adding another batch of members in the morning! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

I love that there’s a link to Founding Members. I keep clicking… (not so patiently) waiting to be added! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

5 Likes

I didn’t know you could click to see! That is quite the list already, wow. I also am not on there yet but it looks like a work in progress.

3 Likes

@kayrun just became our 100th Founding Member! :two_hearts:

27 Likes

Woo hoo! So much support :two_hearts: