Anthurium red and white

Guys, wanted to share my anthurium, Bought a real one though the other day. Small toothpaste cap for the pot. Tea leaf for the dirt.

22 Likes

Wow…they are great! I would never have thought about using tea leaves…nicely done!

1 Like

Thank you, yeah most uses coffee grounds I guess and real dirt, but I have some expired tea bags so might as well use it, not as messy as those, anyway :heart_eyes: enjoy!

Tea leaves for the soil is genius!

2 Likes

They look better than the real thing! :laughing:

1 Like

These are pretty fabulous.

1 Like

Nicely done!

1 Like

Thank you all :heart_eyes:

So wonderful! They look real!!

1 Like

Oh my goodness! This is fabulous!

1 Like

OMG soooo cute!!!

1 Like

I’m glad you told me that that is a toothpaste cap! Now I understand the scale you’re working on! Wonderful!

1 Like

Fabulous!! Inspiring work!

1 Like

@Fonduie I’m assuming I do a 1:12 scale haha, so I basically base all my things in a 5 inch doll with a 5-9" door way, some little things I don’t measure but big furnitures I do, is this a right scale for that? I am not a pro when it comes to scale, need your opinion :heart_eyes: thank you.

Oh! I have no idea about scale or miniatures at-all! I was just clicking through pictures here at lettuce craft when I came upon your craft. Just based on the photo alone I assumed it was life sized paper plant! Imagine how my mind was blown when you mentioned the toothpaste cap!!! so impressive!

1 Like

Hahah thanks @Fonduie :heart_eyes:

I love them! Great job.

1 Like

freakin’ amazing! toothpaste cap? get outta town!!!
Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Congrats! Your Anthuriums are one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

1 Like

These are adorable! I might have to save a few toothpaste caps now!

1 Like