Art Journaling Craftalong - 2022

Ooo. Love your chevrons!

2 Likes

@Reinikka - Agree! the chevrons are awesome! I really like how they’re not stark white.

@photojenn - I like how you worked even across the midline/crease.

2 Likes

I did this in my new travel journal, inspired by Abbey Sy’s Sketchbook Revival session

10 Likes

I’ve done a few of the lessons so I’m glad I have a few more days to watch the videos.

1 Like

I love the inclusion of the polaroids! So fun.

1 Like

love the little houses!

1 Like

Thank you all. The polaroids are printouts from my Instax Mini printer. I am really enjoying being able to quickly put photos in spreads.
I would say if anyone is thinking of getting one, be aware that you cannot cut the border off the photos, and they are quite thick, with a plastic backing similar to a credit card. In the app, bump the saturation up to about 75%.

1 Like

Here’s my page for the April prompts. The face is a Dina wakely collage page

12 Likes

Ooooo…I LOVE THIS!

I should really try to get the prompts in this month.

1 Like

It’s so restrained! And new colors! I really love this piece.

1 Like

Wow! Super duper!

P.S. I’m taking a Dina Wakley class tomorrow morning - a new way to tie books together.
:wink:

3 Likes

Look at you, all the prompts in one go! :smiley:

1 Like

I would love to know what this class is like, if you feel like feeding back :slight_smile:

I will! I’ve taken one other class from her, maybe 2 years ago. She’s a funny teacher and super messy but she has some new-to-me ideas and lots of info on how to use her products.

1 Like

I’ve been having so much fun at the retreat this weekend! We’re only half way through but here’s one of the pages I was working on today (in a junk journal I made yesterday).

And the group canvas we’re working on

11 Likes

What retreat? Where? For real life - as my Pre-K kids would say….

2 Likes

At Andrea’s!

Oh wow! Looks fab - I looked it up on the website. You’re in my time zone!

1 Like

SO awesome!!!

1 Like

I went and looked it up, and I joined in. Loved it.
I finished two books, still got the circles one to do tomorrow.

(I was the precise human :-p)