COMPLETE: ATCoin Swap - S/U 10/26-11/9/21, S/O 11/30/21

GALLERY LINK

What is an Artist Trading Coin?
An Artist Trading Coin or ATCoin is a 2.5" circle of art/collage created on a thicker base such as a cereal box. Here’s an ATCoin pinterest board from our very own @pioneer9 and a website from a papercrafter who shares some of the ATCoins she’s made along with some tips: Artist Trading Coins Round-Up – The Fat Cactus

SWAP DETAILS

• Swap name: ATCoin Swap
  • Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Kwality570
  • Sign-up date range: 10/26/21 - 11/9/21
  • Date to send item by: 11/30/21
  • Limited to a certain number of people? No
  • Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
  • Age requirement? 16

ORGANIZER REQUIREMENTS

• Has organized a previous swap on old site: YES
  • Is at least 18 years old: YES

PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS

• Must be a member of Lettuce Craft for at least 30 days.
  • Must have posted at least 15 times on Lettuce Craft.
  • Must have read the Lettuce Craft Swap Rules 4.
  • Participant is at least 16 years old.
  • Understands that even though a Delivery Confirmation is not required for a paper swap, participant must resend if envelope is lost in transit.
  • Participant must post in this swap thread at least once before signing up.

SWAP OVERVIEW

• At the end of the sign up period, partners will be assigned and sent their partner’s questionnaire which includes a list of favorite topics and themes. You will create three Artist Trading coins for your partner in your favorite medium, inspired by their questionnaire. ATCoins must be mailed to your partner on or before 11/30/21.
  • Since the swap is paper only and requires minimal postage, you must be willing to send internationally for this swap.
  • Even though you are not required to send a delivery confirmation, you must resend if your ATCoins are lost in transit.
  • You must send a private message to the organizer, Kwality570 and your assigned partner, when you send your piece and when you receive your partner’s ATCoins.

To participate, post at least once in this swap thread and send a private message containing the following questionnaire information to Kwality570:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER
Name of Swap: ATCoin Swap

Lettuce Craft Username:

Email Address:

Your Real Name:

Mailing Address Including Country:

Confirm that are at least 16 years old: YES or NO

Do you understand that if your art is lost in transit, you will need to resend? YES or NO

Do you understand that this swap is open to international swappers? Yes or NO

Any allergies pertaining to this swap?

Any allergens in your workspace?

What are your favorite colors or patterns?

What are your least favorite colors or patterns?

Any items you do NOT want - feathers, fur, leather?

Do you have a Pinterest or another type of link to share with your partner for inspiration?

Would you like 1, 2, or 3 partners?

List of at least 10 themes/subjects you love and would like to receive:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO KWALITY570 VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

4 Likes
Participant Partner Status
Abbeeroad Pioneer9 Sent & Received
TheMistressT Megwell Sent & Received
TheMistressT Kwality570 Sent & Received
Kwality570 TheMistressT Sent & Received
Kwality570 CuriousFae Sent & Received
Smmarrt Pioneer9 Sent & Received
Smmarrt Geekgirl Sent & Received
Cyn-energy Megwell Sent & Received
Cyn-energy Geekgirl Sent & Received
Megwell TheMistressT Sent & Receved
Megwell Cyn-energy Sent & Received
Gozer Curiousfae Sent & Received
Pioneer9 Curiousfae Sent & Received
Pioneer9 Abbeeroad Sent & Received
Pioneer9 Smmarrt Sent & Received
Curiousfae Kwality570 Sent & Received
Curiousfae Gozer Sent & Received
Curiousfae Pioneer9 Sent & Received
Geekgirl Smmarrt Sent & Received
Geekgirl Cyn-energy Sent & Received

I’ve never done ATCoins before… tempting. I’ll have to think about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! I had a short-lived obsession with ATCoins a couple years ago and this may have rekindled that. Hmmmmm.

I think what stopped me was that my circle dies did not include a 2.5", but I have scissors…

Signing up!

Sent my questionnaire!

I am debating - this is tiny art maybe…

1 Like

It’s like a round ATC! You can do it!!!

Welcome to you both!

I’m sure your tiny art would be loved by the recipient. I hope you can join in the fun.

2 Likes

Just sent in my q - looking forward to this!

I so want to… I need to find the time!

I need to get my act together and get my Q in! I’ve been focusing on getting my ongoing ornament swaps ready to send but should have some time for this tonight I hope.

can said tiny art be 3D? as in not entirely flat

1 Like

I’d say yes! What does everyone else think?

3 Likes

Welcome to the swap!

You can do it! Join us Join us Join us. :slight_smile:

Awesome! It’s going to be a fun little swap!

2 Likes

My searches for ATCoins yielded lots of images of non-flat coins. Also coins of wood or fabric, not just paper!

2 Likes

Here is the pinboard I started a couple years ago when I got a little obsessed w/o actually pursuing ATCoins. Some/many are definitely “lumpy.”

1 Like

I need to come up with a few more themes to fill out my list, and then I’ll send my q.

2 Likes

Welcome to the swap @megwell and @Cyn-energy !

I have the week of Thanksgiving off of work and I need to push myself to create, so I am in! Working on my questionnaire now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Reinikka I hope you join. ATCoins are a lot of fun and I’d love to have a big gallery of greatness. We could use you for that!
@Animegirlie I say let your imagination fly! I am curious about these 3-D ATCoins. Join so I can see them. They may inspire me to make some!

1 Like