COMPLETE: ATCoin Swap - S/U 10/26-11/9/21, S/O 11/30/21

Mine are done and ready to take to the post office tomorrow!

I am definitely going to be down to the wire. It felt like I had forever to do these little art pieces and now I have no time! I’m aiming for a send out day send. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m getting so excited and nervous! I certainly looked at various lists of guildelines and many, many examples for ATCoins, but still… did I do it wrong? It’s swap anxiety combined with newbie nervousness. ACK!

I have finished! Now to package up and get ready to pop in the mailbox, possibly tomorrow if the envelopes don’t feel too rigid… The post-people can be really picky and will send back if they are the slightest bit un-paper-like.

1 Like

EEEEEEEEEEE! One of my sets is “out for delivery” for this afternoon!

1 Like

Stuff is taking a long time to dry so I’ll send on Monday. Looking forward to the gallery!

And we officially have a receiver and it’s ME! I just added the gallery and posted photos of my coins from TheMistressT. Go check 'em out!!

GALLERY LINK

3 Likes

EEP! The first ATCoins I’ve ever made were the first received! Very “nervousing” y’all!

The swap anxiety is mutual, let me assure you :laughing:

1 Like

Just caught up on all the chat! I forgot all about checking in. Sorry y’all.

Working on my three last coins now …the last one for each of my three partners.

Having fun!

1 Like

Finished mine up today and they are all sealed up and ready for the mail tomorrow!

1 Like

My second partner’s were delivered this morning (according to tracking)! ACK!

Didn’t make it to the PO today. I will go early tomorrow, before work.

Looks like we only have a few more coins out there to be received and the gorgeous gallery is filling up fast. Don’t forget to let me know when you receive!

I believe the only coins we still have outstanding are @curiousfae to @gozer and @curiousfae to @pioneer9. Am I right?

Between the messaging system and people forgetting to send me messages when they’re receiving, I’m at a bit of a loss. Let me know if I need to update anything! Thanks.

2 Likes

I apologize for not notifying you - I thought the messages were reply all. :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:

I received from @curiousfae today!

1 Like

I’ve realized after this swap, especially with multiple partners per person it seems easier to look at the gallery to see who has received anyway, TBH. The messaging system probably wouldn’t be as confusing if I just archived stuff when I was done with it, but I don’t. My inbox here is pretty as unruly as my work inbox. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My cards were received and pictures were posted already. And I received my set from @curiousfae yesterday and will post them after work today. :snowman:

Well, everyone has now officially sent and received and we can mark this off as a completed swap! Great work and beautiful ATCoins, everyone! Maybe in the spring everyone will be up for another round!!!

6 Likes