Bag of the Month Illusion Bag

I am a member of the Bag of the Month club, which gives you a mystery pattern every month for 3 months.
The first pattern is this Illusion bag which I made using a pokemon panel I had gotten from a mystery pack :sweat_smile:
I guess I like mysterious crafting
I have a new year’s resolution to use up ALL my fabric, lofty goal for sure.
But usually I never use “good” fabric for the lining, usually just a solid or striped more plain fabric. So I went out of comfort zone to add the matching PokĂ©mon stacked fabric as the lining.
I also tried a different style for the straps making them less polished, I’m not sure it’s the best, but they were easy😁

13 Likes

The bag is so cute! Is that Squirtle? I can’t remember my Pokemon that well. He is very cute and fits the bag perfectly.
Best of luck with the fabric usage. I think that fabric is a great surprise for the inside!

2 Likes

Bulbasaur I think😅

2 Likes

Another great bag! It’s so cool that you’re pushing your own boundaries AND using up stash. It’s hard to put the “good stuff” where it’s not seen, but boy what a great little gift to the owner to have a little surprise every time they open their bag!

1 Like

Oh, this is my favorite bag so far! Love the Pokémon lining, and the panel on the outside.

1 Like

Oh my, what a great bag!! The lining is awesome- I love the idea of using something a bit “extra” to line the bag.

1 Like