Best of 2021!

I am highly amused that my Halloween dinner fail made the list, but none of the projects I was most proud of did. I got another good laugh looking at my droopy faced bell pepper. :joy:

10 Likes

Your dinner fail won our hearts! LOL!

9 Likes

Wow! What an illustrious list! Iโ€™m honored to be listed among some of the best crafters I know!

8 Likes

This collection is amazing, Iโ€™m humbled to be included. Thank you so much to the Mods for your tireless work to keep this site going. You are the real champs!

9 Likes

Ha, happy to do my part :grin:! In all seriousness, itโ€™s better for my mental health to hang out here than a lot of the other places I could be spending my online time :purple_heart:.

8 Likes

I love the stats!

1 Like

So, so true. This needed emphasis. Love this place. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Such amazing projects on and off the list. The stats are crazy too! Love this site. I hope to contribute more next year. I love watching everyoneโ€™s creativity and growth as makers.

6 Likes

Hooray! Congratulations to all! I love looking at the Best of Lists because I get to check out a bunch f projects I may have missed during the year!

6 Likes

Honored to be included - this is an epic list!

4 Likes

It was so nice looking back at so many amazing projects while putting together a list! And wow! Maybe I need to focus more on quality than quantity or topics! :grimacing: :joy:

5 Likes

I have yet to see one of your posts that was not quality, @TheMistressT !

5 Likes

Aw you!

3 Likes

This is fabulous. I love being a part of this amazing community. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thankyou so much for making me part of this list and this community! That hat was one of my favourite things I have ever made because it was so well received as a handmade piece!

There are some many amazing things here to revisit, I know what I will be doing over the next few days.

5 Likes

Thank you so much - I feel really honored to be on the lists!

4 Likes

Congratulations to all!! This is such a great community with such a variety of creativity!! Always something interesting to be seen and/or learned and/or shared!!
tabbycat

6 Likes

Wow, you guys, thanks. And thanks for all the work in putting together the lists

5 Likes

Oh wow, what a super cool way to ring out the old year! I love that you did this. Thanks for putting all the time into curating these lists! And thanks so much for including my silly eels! Iโ€™m honored. I hope that 2022 brings us all so much more crafty goodness!

7 Likes

This site always makes me feel special and gives me the warm and fuzzy feelings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much for including some of my crafty projects in the list :heart: :heart: :heart: Iโ€™ll be spending some of my free time this weekend looking through all the other amazing projects :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

8 Likes