Blue Bubble Pod

I made this for the Pouch swap. I saw it on my partners list and I had already made one and had the pattern (which is more expensive than it should be) so I decided to make it again. I knew it was “fiddly” but forgot how much so. Ha!
I still enjoy them, and will probably end up making another one once I forget what a headache they are again. I liked the look in the batik fabrics.

11 Likes

I love this so much. I really, really want to make one. Fiddly-ness aside. I just have to psych myself up to deal with the potential frustration, lol!

1 Like

So cute & really looks great with those fabrics too. Nice work!
What is it you find fiddly about it? I like the way they look but I would be so bummed to spend on a meh pattern/instructions.

1 Like

So gorgeous; worth the headaches! The batiks are beautiful.

1 Like

So cute! And the batiks really suit this shape. I, too, am curious about what was fiddly about the pattern.

1 Like

Lots of hand sewing, tight spaces, that sort of thing…

It looks cool and I agree the fabric suits it well, but… what do you do with it? It’s not a purse, right? Is it for putting in clips or maybe large pieces of fabric that you can use later?

1 Like

Its made to sit on a table. I toss my stray threads in it as I sew. It would be great for clips you need to contain, yet have easy access to.

Ahhh, I getcha. I could see a command hook on the side of a thick table and hanging out from there too. That reminds me that I need to empty my craft room trash and recycling. Lol, the recycling bin is larger than the tiny trash bin and I’m usually taking paper out of recycling to clean glue off the table or to check and see if a pen works. So, I guess I can’t fully empty it.

1 Like