Bookmark swap 2024 S/U 15 Feb-26 Feb S/O 18 Mar COMPLETE

Just popping in here to say hello!! So nice to see you!!! :heart:

3 Likes

I’ll take sometime this weekemd and join the swap. There are so many possibilities for bookmarks…

4 Likes

Yay! Good to see you!

2 Likes

I was so happy to see your name in this swap too! Hi!

2 Likes

Four more days for sign ups!!!

2 Likes

I have pinned some fun and/or pretty bookmarks that I could make. It is hidden, I want to keep it a surprise for my future partners :blush:

4 Likes

I’ve made a couple of prototypes. . . I like how they’re going!

3 Likes

Ooh that is even better than pinning! curious

2 Likes

I have been debating and finally decided to join for 2 partners

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see what everyone makes!!

2 Likes

So when y’all make bookmarks, do you just leave them naked or are you laminating them or using bookmark sleeves?

1 Like

I usually leave mine naked, but if they’re a tricky collage with lots of small bits, I’ll paint them with mod podge and then top-coat with a clear spray sealant so they’re not tacky against the pages.

3 Likes

I laminate with the thickest stuff they’ve got at the print shop. Then it’s a pain to cut it & hand round the corners but I like the results.
I’m tempted to join but is this one we can pre-craft for, or each one is unique & based on partner themes? Forgive me if that’s detailed somewhere, it’s so hard to read on this tiny phone.

3 Likes

It’s based on partner themes

1 Like

@Magpie It’s based on partner themes but you can certainly get started… who knows… you may have something in mind that your partner would be thrilled to receive!!

Joiiiiin uuuuuuusssss…… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I usually laminate mine.

I plan to prepare some things, and if they work they work.

I’m really not too fussy so if someone has a great idea or favourite craft I’m thrilled to receive it.

2 Likes

I agree! Feel fee to do what you like or want to try and I will love it.

2 Likes

I’m at a loss for themes. Lol. I want to put everything so my questionnaire is still up in the air. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: hahaha

1 Like

I will join since people are open to artist’s choice, I have ideas!

5 Likes