COMPLETED - Bookmark Swap S/U March 2 - March 16, S/O April 14

I think everyone should have their partner info now. Whew!

Please let me know if you didn’t get all the info you need.

4 Likes

Thanks for organizing this one! It’s going to be super fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it will be fun!

Excited to get creating! Ideas are rolling …

2 Likes

Just looking at the list of swappers and trying to wrap my head around how much work that must of been to match us all up and then to get it all sent out.?! That’s a lot of work. Wow!
Thanks for organizing @Bunny1kenobi.

3 Likes

Yes, getting it all sent out was a unique challenge!

And it’s my pleasure! I’m excited to see this gallery!

3 Likes

cool idea, to store them in a binder like that!

1 Like

great job matching all the variations of # of partners together!
thx for organizing~

gotta get the Easter Egg swap out the door, then I can work on this one~

1 Like

:seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face:

HEY EV-ERY-BODY! It’s time to vote in the Spring Is In The Air Challenge! Get on over there before the poll closes on March 27, 2023!

I got a much needed jolt of crafty inspiration last weekend and got 80% done for this swap! I think it was the awesome themes my partners supplied me with. So fun!

3 Likes

Wow! That’s fantastic!

I’m getting ready to go out of town for the weekend so I don’t think I’ll get much beyond brainstorming before Tuesday.

2 Likes

I am hoping to get some xxx crafting done tonight and tomorrow so Sunday I can see what’s what. But I am still looking thru Pinterest - so much fun!

2 Likes

I am thinking about what I want to make. I may have to make a supply run.

2 Likes

Finished with two other swaps! Now… Full speed ahead for this one! Yay!

1 Like

I always forget about the Pinterest link until a day or 2 before the swap is due, and THEN I get a million ideas, with only a brief time to act on them!
I need to go ahead & start browsing & cogitating!

2 Likes

I’m probably about 90% done. Inspiration struck one day and I knocked out 3/4 of them at once. The fourth needs one more little something, then it should be good to go. I’m pretty happy with how they came out! :relaxed: Hope my partners like them too.

4 Likes

Wow, you are quick! Love it when inspiration strikes like that.

1 Like

Got a good idea for what I want to do .

1 Like

My wheels are turning with ideas.

1 Like

I think I’m done but I’d like to make a 2nd version just in case. Hope to send out this week.