Box of Summer Swap s/u 27 April- 15 May s/o 26 June COMPLETED

We’re familiar with the box of color swap, and this will be a new spin on an old favorite!

Requirements:

1. One medium crafted item
  2. Theme and/or color specific (As chosen by your partner) 4 or more happy package fillers ( candies, journals, small crafted items)
  3. Posting to this thread once a week.
  4. Have fun!!

If you’d love more than 4 fillers, indicate it in your questionnaire and be partnered with someone else who wants the same.

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer aka bunny1kenobi (please put your username in subject line for ease of organization):

Questionnaire to Answer:
Name of swap: Box of Summer
LettuceCraft username:
Email address:
Your real name and mailing address as it should appear on a label:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Would you like to send and receive more than 4 fillers (YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home (cats, smoke, etc)?
Please list some summer themes and/or colors you’d love to receive:

Please list some ideas for summery goodness you’d be happy to receive:
Please do not send me:
Do you have any inspirations that would help your partner personalize your package (Pinterest, Etsy Favorites, etc)?
Anything else you’d like your partner to know?
Bonus question: What piece of information do I want you to include in the subject line when you send me your questionnaire?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

6 Likes

Participants

@Kwality570
@kittykill
@Rlynn
@chameleonhound
@mel

Kwality570 >>> kittykill

Kittykill >>> Rlynn

Rlynn >>> Kwality570

Chameleonhound >>> mel

Mel >>> chameleonhound

Gallery

3 Likes

I love boxes of color swaps! This sounds fun.

I’m slightly confused on the summer part (but maybe that’s just because I’m super indoorsy). Can you give some examples of summer themes/summery goodness?

2 Likes

I’m thinking of, say, kitchen linens with flamingos on them, margarita glasses with decorated stems or ice cream cone wine glass charms, anything to do with a picnic, baskets made with floral fabric, centerpieces that have a tropical feel, anything with fruit on it (pins or earrings come to mind), travel stickers or postcards, summery notecards or art, anything beach-themed, sea glass jewelry, cross-body style water bottle carrier, wallet made with summery print fabric …. Truly anything with a tropical feel, fruit theme, beachy… anything like that would certainly apply!

Or maybe you just want a box of color - style package in beach colors or vibrant, joyful hues. Or just a theme- a bunch of flamingo stuff or watermelon stuff, etc… That works, too.

Thanks for helping to fuel my inspiration engine! Lol!

4 Likes

Great! Thanks for your ideas!

Those that just want a box of yellowy sunshine would be great for summer too.

3 Likes

Absolutely!

2 Likes

I just sent in my signup! I’m excited about this one!

2 Likes

Hi! So glad you’re here!

2 Likes

I love these swaps! I’m in!

4 Likes

Sweet!

2 Likes

I’m in! I’ll be still taking it easy so this will be fun and easy! :grin:

4 Likes

Hmmmm…I might have some ideas that would be great for @juju

4 Likes

This sounds fun. It’s been a while since I joined a swap; I’m overdue. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i’m thinking about this…if we have anyone willing to send to canada, of course!!

4 Likes

If there is someone who is willing to ship to Canada and you can partner yourselves. Just have to give me a heads up.:blush:

4 Likes

And welcome back @Rlynn!

5 Likes

I’ve got one paper to go and then my classes are finished for grad school! I hope to sign up tomorrow or Thursday, because I could definitely use a box of joy!

6 Likes

I am willing to ship to Canada! I may not be the only one either :grin:

4 Likes

:raised_hands: i’ll have to get my questionnaire in then!!

(well…after work :grin:)

3 Likes

New here, is this the way to send private messages and sign up for the Box of Summer?

6 Likes