Box of Summer Swap s/u 27 April- 15 May s/o 26 June COMPLETED

It is! However, you do need to be a member for 30 days and post on the site 15 times before you can sign up for a swap. We love swapping here, and I’m confident that 30 days from now, you’ll find a swap that you’ll want to join!

Welcome to the friendliest corner of the internet!

PS. Comments on things that others have posted on the site counts as a post also!

5 Likes

Welcome to Lettuce Craft!

As @Bunny1kenobi said, there’s sure to be some more swaps coming up - in the mean time, you might like to check out the Craftalongs. Depending on your interests, there’s chats and challenges there that everyone is welcome to join in anytime :smile_cat: (Some of the threads are very long, you don’t have to read the whole thing from the beginning, you can just jump in to the current chats.)

5 Likes

Ok. Great! Thank you for the information. :blush:

3 Likes

@Ok-Caryl I am opening sign-ups for a prayer flag/lawn flag/wall hanging swap on the 25th or 26th. It is a fairly low key swap that would be good for first time swappers. Here is the current discussion thread. The thread also has a link to the first round gallery. Here are some flags I have made in the past to give you an idea of the swap. However, the techniques and styles people use are really diverse. You will see when you check out the gallery. You are welcome to join us!

7 Likes

TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY FOR SIGN UPS!

Partners are coming soooon! :sunny:

2 Likes

One more swapper would give us an even number….

2 Likes

Everyone should have partners! Let the summer crafting begin!! :sunny::heart::sunny:

5 Likes

Thanks, Bunny!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to start swapping with you next month! The ongoing ATC swap is always a fun one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yay partners!

3 Likes

Yay! Very excited. :heart:

2 Likes

ideas are percolating, but i have already started working on the medium crafty goodness and got a good chunk done during the drive to and from the daughter’s graduation!!

5 Likes

I needed to order a few supplies but I know what I’m making for @Kwality570. Hoping to get a start on it this coming week if work cooperates. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have a few ideas. I ordered supplies and they should be here tomorrow.

4 Likes

Check in question- What is your favorite outdoor activity in the summer?

Mine is going fishing or hiking in the mountains with my family. It gets too hot in the city during the summer months, so we head north for the cooler temperatures whenever we can!

4 Likes

Usually going to a nice warm beach, but since that’s been a little harder to do, my next favorite thing, which I can do almost every day is hang out in my backyard and in my garden. I love listening to the water flow in our pond and watching the dogs run around. I set up a little fake beach in my backyard and it is wonderful.

5 Likes

drinking beer on the deck while i knit.

2nd favourite: doing the above, while camping.

5 Likes

My favorite has been visiting the ocean in Maine and poking around in tide pools, but I haven’t had the chance to do that since pre-covid. Here at home I love spending time in my garden, visiting local festivals, and nature watching!

I got some things I ordered, and am still mulling over ideas!

5 Likes

Hmmm…I like hiking. And I love road trips and driving on country roads and looking at the scenery.

4 Likes

Sitting outside on a warm summer evening with friends around a bonfire. :slight_smile:

I’m nearly finished with my package for @kittykill but the next step involves spraying and drying time, so I’m glad we still have a good amount of time to finish. :slight_smile:

4 Likes